Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gigachad vs Gigatyrone vs Gigaprettyboy

Who wins?

• GigaChad

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • GigaTyrone

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • GigaPrettyBoy

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • GigaSurgeryMaxed

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
gigachad.jpg
1533679483243.png
low1v.jpg
qxpevd9cakh21.jpg

Either Chad or pretty boy

Gigapretty wins cute but stupid lolis, so best option anyway

Is that "gigachad" even real tbh?

All of them together. There is no serious competition among Chads, they have the world at their feet. More foids than they can have use for, we are the only losers.

they all win.

Nothing beats the original chad.

85E3E87A EF85 4EDB 9B31 3E80C1E4D51D
85B745ED F03D 4B5A 91C5 2F260D0B0CD1

Why does gigachad look like thanos

All of them together. There is no serious competition among Chads, they have the world at their feet. More foids than they can have use for, we are the only losers.
GigaPrettyBoy is a JB-slayer.
GigaChad is the roastie widener
GigaTyrone is the Refugeemaxed BBC slayer (JBB in Europe)
GigaSurgerymaxed is both rich and gorgeous due to his lookmaxing. He can either be a betabux, or a JB-slayer.

It all depends on what they’re competing for, but if you just put them in a crowded mall and told them to work their magic I think the pretty boy might get the most numbers. My opinion would change if you used different pics for each category

Tbh they look all fake as shit. Being average Chad > being gigachad

Chadlite > giga Tyrone. Anything else is pure cope.

tbh

gigachad

gigatyrone can still get top notch black foids and other race foids

but he will be a novelty at best, not very respected, except for his dick, otherwise, if he has no big dick, he will get regular chadlite treatment

gigaprettyboy can slay JBs easily, and blend into HS and get some teen gf

but he looks too much like a foid, so he might get raped by gigatyrone(if gigatyrone turn gay)

gigasurgerymax, its still over for him, he should join here, be an example of fakecel ousted by getting a foid, and move on to lookism

This Nigger is probably around the Top 0.2 % men of his country, yet he's chanceless against a random pretty white boy with low t. :feelshaha:

gigachad.jpg
1533679483243.png
low1v.jpg
qxpevd9cakh21.jpg

None of these are gigachad's

A white gigachad prime example's are

Black gigachad's

Giga chad preet's

Giga chang's

Those are universally god's of mankind they are so beautiful they are in the 0.1 percent of all humanity

gigachads are desired universally.

Black gigachad's

Giga chad preet's

Giga chang's

Notice how they have pseudo caucasoid features, caucasoid features or white ancestry

it never began for nonwhitecels

if you are nonwhite the highest you can be is chad

gigachad is reserved for mutts

Notice how they have pseudo caucasoid features, caucasoid features or white ancestry

it never began for nonwhitecels

if you are nonwhite the highest you can be is chad

gigachad is reserved for mutts

I love how you also negate the fact the mixture is what adds to their allure you might wanna add that but I think the top gigachad has to be Shawn mendes extremely good personality very tall gigachad face extremely wealthy very high status very wealthy the dude has it literally all he literally is the perfect dude and you know what this man deserves it hes much kinder than me

No Chad worshipping.

Chads are fuckmachines.

Its not worship I'm pointing out facts the dude has near 3 billion listing after his dick

Who’s the gigatyrone?

Pretty boy wins when it comes to teen foids and gigachad gets all the 20-30 year old foids

But he is not "giga" enough.

Dude he literally mog's the rest of humanity expect maybe henry cavill or hems-worth their good rival's but this man is the real deal remeber the rest of these people are no way near as kind as this Shawn guy and guess what women do like nice guy's provided you are handsome that is a requirement if anything they love you more bu-h bu-h women want bad guy's no they like having men to fix i have noticed that black pill i can fix him that is the sentence often say this shawn guy can play so much card's it's not even funny