Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gigachad vs gigastacey on okcupid

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I made a gigachad way back in August - 6'3 and looks like a fine dime. He is a literal 10/10 from r/truerateme. I can remember in like 4 months he had 200 likes. I logged back in yesterday he has around 1300+ likes in almost 6 months. Around 35 sent an intro message. Most were noodlewhores JFL.

I created a gigastacey account today, left it for around 5+ hours. The result: I have over 1500+ likes. Around 1 in 10 guys sent an intro message. Brutal. Even for gigachad this is a tough situation.

Gigachad therefore pales in comparison to a gigastacey. I'm left feeling even if you're gigachad the endless options for foids available means you will miss out. I've never tried online dating but fuck me, this is the last nail in the coffin if I ever thought about trying.

I would post pics of the chad/stacey I used but I'd be banned for chad/foid worship.

I'm just thinking, once gene editing on humans is possible and legal, even today's gigachad will be priced out of the dating market.

Even lesbians struggle with attention from other women on dating apps. It's men. For some reason we're dogpiling on anything that walks.

GigaChad will have enough options to not care

Imagine giving a shit about gigachad

Imagine giving a shit about gigachad

After this experiment I do. Most of these likes were probably months ago, most foids I was liking hadn't even liked me back - or more likely, hadn't even seen my pic yet in order to like me.

Sure my Chadfishes don’t get anywhere near as much as my Beckyfishes, but the Chadfish still gets many matches, which mogs my 0.

I'm not sure if the forum will sanction it, but I think the only way to know who reigns supreme is to Stacyfish in a pond of straight men... and then Chadfish in a pond of gay men. And see if there's a wide disparity.

Mods, if I'm out of line to suggest this, please go easy on me.