Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gigachad gets humiliated on live tv

Looks like chad doesn't always win.

Don't know him. But since he's apparently some soccer player ... he just got humiliated by *another* Chad. And that other Chad got a total boost out of this and got his balls licked after the game.

Doesn't matter, he still gets laid. Jfl if anyone here blames that one awkward thing they did in public for their lack of pussy, Chad can be publicly humiliated and still get females.
Looks like chad doesn't always win.
Not against superior Chads, no. He would have won if he were up against an incel though.

Don't know him. But since he's apparently some soccer player ... he just got humiliated by *another* Chad. And that other Chad got a total boost out of this and got his balls licked after the game.
soccer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Poor millionaire 10/10 Chad ! :(

Doesn't matter, he still gets laid. Jfl if anyone here blames that one awkward thing they did in public for their lack of pussy, Chad can be publicly humiliated and still get females.

Not against superior Chads, no. He would have won if he were up against an incel though.
of course he will still have orgies with models. He doesn´t care about that though because it´s normal for him and he never experienced anything different.

However his entire career is ruined now because of this one match. It will stay with him for the rest of his life. He is even getting death threats.

Soccer is such a faggy sport. I'm glad that I'm not from a country where this shit is popular.

JFL He's a Chad so when he actually does something noteworthy the world will hail him for his he great comeback.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS!

The Liverpool vs Madrid champions league final? Lol

xD
M58-_H7.gif

Lmao I feel bad for him fucking up in such a big game, he seemed distraught at full time.

Edit: just found out he's been getting death threats too :trepidation:

Incels should support Bayern Munich:

Franck-Rib%C3%A9ry-Net-Worth.jpg

GettyImages-847836954.jpg

Franck-Ribery-bm.jpg

Ribery was amazing in his prine

Prime Ribery rivalled Ronaldo and Messi in terms of skills. He was a godtier winger.

He never got the media attention / sponsorships / spotlight he deserved because of his ....

PERSONALITY !

Ribery banged prime JB and got away with it.

Prime Ribery rivalled Ronaldo and Messi in terms of skills. He was a godtier winger.

He never got the media attention / sponsorships / spotlight he deserved because of his ....

PERSONALITY !
He was good but not that good, I like football because if you are skilled enough people will respect you despite your ugliness; Carlos Tevez, Ronaldinho, Luis Suarez, Ribery.

modric_4am6222.jpg

14749021912158.jpg

modric would be a massive manlet incel if he werent a good footballer just look at his wife though

images

kinda gives me hope but then i realise....
im 20 and still shit at football
He was good but not that good, I like football because if you are skilled enough people will respect you despite your ugliness; Carlos Tevez, Ronaldinho, Luis Suarez, Ribery.
literally all 4 of them mog me

Last edited:

You will be respected by football enthusiasts.

Yet you will be lifemogged by lesser skilled Chads, ie: David Beckham.
modric_4am6222.jpg

14749021912158.jpg

modric would be a massive manlet incel if he werent a good footballer just look at his wife though

images

kinda gives me hope but then i realise....
[/but then i realise im 20 and still shit at football]

literally all 4 of them mog me

JFL.

Luka Modric should run rock star game.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

1f1352b0661c6e3eef94da0bf9dda07a.jpg

Last edited: