Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gigachad attempts to take foid from their bf

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★

I know its a prank, but notice how he goes to smaller guys than himself, and look at the first couple, the ethnic knew he was defeated and his ethnic/curry whore was getting wet when Chad was speaking to her. If that ethnic Manlet had any ounce of respect for himself, he should've knocked the Chad the fuck out the moment he flirts with his foid.

If that ethnic Manlet had any ounce of respect for himself, he should've knocked the Chad the fuck out the moment he flirts with his foid.
Maybe in the past, now that social custom is considered illegal.

Jfl believing that a channel with 2M+ subscribers has anything but scripted content.

Fake as fuck.

First one must be fake, no way this subhuman got this girl.

This video should be the prompt to enact anti-mogging laws. Also could only watch 15 secs, 'just a prank broo' videos make me cringe to death.

Idk if this is because I'm high inhib, but cringy social situations like this are just too stressful for me to watch.

Getting brutally lifemogged even by the normies in this vid
just pass me the rope already :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Prank? This video is all about the Shitchad being Narcissist af and fueling the pleasure of knowing he can steal every girl he want. 1 word, ER

Where's the evidence its fake, this guy is known for making legit videos
DIS GUY IS KNOWN FOR MAKING LEGIT VIDEOS DURR I TRUST GLORIFIED PICK UP ARTISTS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 2 MILLION SUBCOUNT BUT SOMEHOW IS LEGIT DURRRR GLORIFIED PUA I LIKEY DURRR

you really shit the bed on that post