Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GIGAchad asks girls for sex (0/100)

BansBandit

BansBandit

Banned
-

If this gigachad cant even get literal landwhales to say yes than how the fuck do WE even have a chance

Its FUCKING ovER

Not a single gigachad was seen in this video

Still got phone numbers, he will get sex.

@uninstall this is a massive Blackpill

He got 3 numbers from the worst possible approach.

Most of the girls would say yes if they knew the guy from a friend. Girls try very hard to prove that they are not a 'slut'.

Just a chad, not a giga. This is a gigachad

And even he wouldn't get a single yes from cold approaching thousands of foids (for asking just sex)

He's fucking normie tier.
You haven't seen one single chadlite in your life.

You're all coping. Truth is that women are so privileged that they wont even give that puss to megachad. Even he has to jump through hoops and pretend like she's not a whore if he wants some

@FACEandLMS this is literally how i view @uninstall 's game right now, maybe slightly better.
Goes to show how important it actually is to "Game" and be NT.
uninstall says that "girls decide within 5 seconds if they wanna sleep with you or not so it doesn't matter what you say"
I agree that they decide in 5 seconds if they find you attractive or not, but not being NT and not deploying game ruins your chances completely.
Women want to be wooed into having sex to some extent, there needs to be that push/pull banter there, imo a girl should subliminally know of your sexual intentions but you shouldn't outright be derpy about it.
Foids love deniability, they're validated in thinking that they were "Charmed" into bed by you and that they just had to sleep with you cause of it.

Also the guy in the video was a higher tier chad but definitely not a gigachad
He's fucking normie tier.
You haven't seen one single chadlite in your life.
You calling him normie tier just makes me question how good looking you are.

that guy's far from normie tier... he's above chadlite at the VERY LEAST

Mega cope. Most were hot. Plus definitely not a Gigachad. Regardless he got some numbers and many women who seemed receptive overall. I mean seriously I've seen women beg Chads for sex. Had he asked them differently, maybe different place time or place, and especially after a 5 minute "date" in the Taco Bell parking lot I guarantee he would have gotten laid.

Don't want to look easy/like whores in front of a camera.

Plus most of them would've fucked him later if he tried to talk to them a little first before asking them that. He made it seem like a joke, and it made them pissed.

How the fuck is this 0 / 100? :feelsree::feelsree:

Many of them were down. They just didn't say yes right away.

@FACEandLMS this is literally how i view @uninstall 's game right now, maybe slightly better.
uninstall says that "girls decide within 5 seconds if they wanna sleep with you or not so it doesn't matter what you say"
I agree that they decide in 5 seconds if they find you attractive or not, but not being NT and not deploying game ruins your chances completely.
Women want to be wooed into having sex to some extent, there needs to be that push/pull banter there, imo a girl should subliminally know of your sexual intentions but you shouldn't outright be derpy about it.
Foids love deniability, they're validated in thinking that they were "Charmed" into bed by you and that they just had to sleep with you cause of it.

I can almost guarantee that Uninstall's "hi, you look nice" approaches with autism and nerves are seen as creepier than this chad's "sex" opener. The Chad not only has looks (about a 7/10) but also comes off NT, relaxed, confident (derp), etc. Note that this was not 100 rejections. Some gave their number, but just didn't want to say "yes" for plausible deniability.

I can almost guarantee that Uninstall's "hi, you look nice" approaches with autism and nerves are seen as creepier than this chad's "sex" opener. The Chad not only has looks (about a 7/10) but also comes off NT, relaxed, confident (derp), etc. Note that this was not 100 rejections. Some gave their number, but just didn't want to say "yes" for plausible deniability.
Plausible deniability is such a real thing, i'd personally say the guys a 7.5-8/10 but that's semantics tbh... What we can take from the video is that just based on his looks alone he got a few numbers.
They won't sleep with him because he came off as non NT, but they'll give him the chance to act more NT over text and give him a chance to charm them to an extent and subtly ask for sex (come over and chill at mine/let's watch a movie)....
This isn't something that would be afforded to someone in the "normie range" of 4-6 at all...
Below a 4, you would be met with intense IOD's fortified with potential outright rudeness/trying to embarrass you in front of the surrounding public with something like a loud "EW get away from me you fucking creep"

If this gigachad cant even get literal landwhales to say yes than how the fuck do WE even have a chance

Its FUCKING ovER

Just emagen if he was ugly what it would be like.....would the cops be calling? ?

Cope

@uninstall this is a massive Blackpill

He got 3 numbers from the worst possible approach.

Truth. Just shows it is all looks. If uninstall looked like this there is no way he wasn't getting numbers.

Just a chad, not a giga. This is a gigachad
View attachment 26685
And even he wouldn't get a single yes from cold approaching thousands of foids (for asking just sex)

The guy in the video got some yes, just not right away. I'm 100% sure Gigachad could pull it off with at least 10/100

Women still want to play hard to get for attractive men. Notice none were totally disgusted and used the bf excuse

girls would probably ring the police or at least slap me if I tried that shit

girls would probably ring the police or at least slap me if I tried that shit

There would be posts about you on reddit, you'd be fired from your job, and you'd be issued some kind of citation by the police for disturbing women in your area with imprisonment if you continue.

This guy got 3 numbers.

No girl will say yes because they're filmed , but just after the video I bet many came to see him for sex

7/10 chad.

All those foids would say yes in a club or if he asked them for their number and took them to coffee and banged then on the same day.

Because of hypergamy Chadlites have to put effort

the guy is simply not good looking enough to get laid from tinder/bars/clubs let alone from asking women out for sex on the street.

I see guys on his level get mass rejected and treated like 300lbs obese lepers everytime I go out to bars/clubs.

Small framed Chad-lite.
Also NO ONE would get sex with this shitty approach. You could tell some of them liked him genuinely and still would later after a short date though. jFL if you even tried this as a joke as an ethnic, police would be called and you'd get shot in the streets, not even making it up to 5 girls :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
thats nowhere near a gigachad you fuckin retard. should be permabanned for low IQ bait.

Women still want to play hard to get for attractive men. Notice none were totally disgusted and used the bf excuse

Very few women want no strings casual sex IRL (unless a celebrity approaches them). On Tinder it's different.
Good Status > good looks for non-tinder women

Last edited: