Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Gigabased] Sandnigger police shot whore 6 bullets for removing her hijab

I am so fucking brave for being incel

i dont see blood.

Imagine her screaming as her body is filled with bullets.

based, sadly no video of her being shot

i hope this happens to iranian women and all the evil leftshit roasties on reddit

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

What a dumb bitch.

out of the loop here, why the sudden protest over wearing hijab?

Iran Zindabad

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/xngvvb/a_video_from_yesterday_antihijab_protests_in_iran/

A video from yesterday anti-Hijab protests in Iran showing Hadis Najafi (21) getting ready to stand to the security guards. Today Hadis was announced death by her family after being shot 6 bullets in her chest.

More power to Iranian police woohooooo

Interesting difference between the top two comments.The western foid says that she would rather wear the hijab over every part of her head then being shot at for not wearing it while the original poster iranian foid says that she would rather die then wear the mandatory hijab

Last edited:
People give a fuck about a few whores getting killed, yet no one bats an eye on male suicide rates.

Based not because she was killed, but because she was killed trying to bring degeneracy to her country.

Not my problem.

We incels have enough to worry about - foid's need to deal with their own problems. Incels need to worry about school, and living our best lives - toilets can burn in hell, that is where they come from in the first place.

Do not help foids if they get in a fight

Foids are demons

Shortcels should rope

Any foid who takes off her hijab around me is getting introduced to Mr. Hollow Point in Minecraft.

ACAB

Allah's
Cops
Are
Based

In the Masha Amini protests --

Hundreds of men injured
~50 men killed

1 flagrantly antagonistic woman dies

Women most affected.

"OMG MARTYR" :foidSoy: "Never forget her name!"

Iran has many problems like the economic embargo, high inflation or tensions with America and Israel and their citizens don't do shit. But a foid gets killed and they start to riot like BLM when George Floyd died.