Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga-Tyrone isn't handsome at all to white stacy (It is over for ethnigs)

Kokoro

Kokoro

Self-banned
-

Damn it is over for you ethnigs.

Just a reminder: straight men don't get a vote in how attractive other men are. Maybe he really isn't attractive if a girl said so?

Meeks destroys him but it's pure cope to say he's not handsome.foids can say whatever they want behind a computer but if they had they chance irl to fuck him they would jumped on it.

I've been saying this all along. Huge portion of women exclude ethniks altogether.

Kek. I read that comment about a week ago. Blackpilling

he looks angry as fuck

i bet people always tell him "are you ok bro"

but still he is top 1% of looks for black/mixed male, wtf is this bitch talking about

JFL at listening to what fems say

he is half afro carribean/half white so he is actually mixed

Did any of you ever consider the possibility that a white woman could think a black guy is attractive but still wouldn't date him for various reasons, chief among them that she wouldn't want to have mixed-race kids? I've known several such women.

Saw similar comments about Jeremy Meeks - its roasties trying to stand out and be different

Just think of how many times you've heard females say its about personality or some shit, they don't tell the truth. It's virtue signaling and trying to appear different.

She’ll fuck him if given the chance she’s just reaching.

A woman will fuck a chad regardless of its ethinicity, the thing is some ethincs have it harder to being chad than others (for example whites (easier) vs indians (hardcore)),also
>believing what women say
>believing that a woman knows what she likes