Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Giga truecel trait: you know everyone. But nobody knows you

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
It's brutal. When I was in school, I knew everyone. But nobody knew me.

Most know me, but mainly because i jestermaxxed and did lots of cringe stuff back in the day

Yep, and same for remembering: I can recall faces and names back to primary school without looking at photos, but I'm sure they couldn't recognize me even if I stood right in front of them. :feelsbadman:

Yep, and same for remembering: I can recall faces and names back to primary school without looking at photos, but I'm sure they couldn't recognize me even if I stood right in front of them. :feelsbadman:
Same :cryfeels:

How tf is it a truecel trait to be friends with everyone?

Most know me, but mainly because i jestermaxxed and did lots of cringe stuff back in the day
I was extremely quiet from primary till Middle school. I tried jestermaxxing, and thought people would like me in High school. I was still a nobody sadly.

“Knowing everyone” is something you can only really do if you’re NT and personable af
You don't need to be friends with someone to know them.

I became the class jester and then sat on the back alone and sad while noone seemed to notice me, all because of my ugliness.

People knew my name but I did not exist.

I have no respect for the human race anymore, as they saw me as a fucking nonexistant being. And people are shocked I ”lack emphaty”. I do have fucking emphaty TOWARDS MEN THAT STRUGGLED THEIR WHOLE LIFE! But not normies or attractive people, they mean nothing to me.

“Knowing everyone” is something you can only really do if you’re NT, well-liked, and personable af.
I think he maents he knows them as in knows who they are

became the class jester and then sat on the back alone and sad while noone seemed to notice me, all because of my ugliness.
I started sleeping in back when I realized that jestermaxxing wasn't helping me make freinds. Almost failed a year because, I was deppresed.

I started sleeping in back when I realized that jestermaxxing wasn't helping me make freinds. Almost failed a year because, I was deppresed.
Ah yes I stopped doing my stuffs and one day I skipped school for months until the school remembered me and called my parents jfl.

Fucking brutal. Teachers are supposed to do worry calls instantly but noone cared or noticed I did not show up anymore :dab:

Ah yes I stopped doing my stuffs and one day I skipped school for months until the school remembered me and called my parents jfl.
months? How did your parents let you stay at home that long? Did you go somewhere else instead, of going to school or something? The most I have stayed at home continuously, is one week.

Fucking brutal. Teachers are supposed to do worry calls instantly but noone cared or noticed I did not show up anymore :dab:
In highschool, Whenever I didn't feel like going I would take a bus somewhere else(usually, a cafe) and just stay there the whole day. Because, my mother would kill me if I came back home lol.

I believe I threw all of my yearbooks away by accident. Nobody signed them anyways.

months? How did your parents let you stay at home that long? Did you go somewhere else instead, of going to school or something? The most I have stayed at home continuously, is one week.
They both worked so I fooled them by leaving early, hiding and waiting for them to go to work. So I could have the time of my life playing SC etc.

I remember my parents becoming extremely pissed and wanting to sue my school because they did not care or notice a classmember was missing :feelsgah:

I could not take it anymore. I felt invisible, unwanted. I could not sit there seeing everyone go in to relationship. I tried to approach people first but they told me to go to other people to become friends with them.

Its like being homeless. Noone cares until they are dead for months somewhere. Because homeless and ugly people are bottom tier for normal and attractive people I guess.

You don't need to be friends with someone to know them.
I think he maents he knows them as in knows who they are
I guess. But either way, a 2/10 truecel isn’t going to be able to achieve that. I think it’s moreso a popular kid trait than anything.

“They know of me, but they don’t know me.” is something any normie or foid can relate to. There’s this Kanye song that details it perfectly. It’s pretty good actually.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWD9GF-Ogf4

guess. But either way, a 2/10 truecel isn’t going to be able to achieve that. I think it’s moreso a popular kid trait than anything.
Everyone knows popular kids. Popular kids Don't know Most people who know them. So yes, it is a truecel trait

They both worked so I fooled them by leaving early, hiding and waiting for them to go to work. So I could have the time of my life playing SC etc.
I wasn't allowed to play video games. So that's something I didn't experience. But coming coming back home knowing I didn't go to prison(school) was an extremely good feeling ngl.
I could not take it anymore. I felt invisible, unwanted. I could not sit there seeing everyone go in to relationship. I tried to approach people first but they told me to go to other people to become friends with them.
It's frustrating because, it's fucking boring when you have nobody to talk to for eight hours.

Everyone knows popular kids. Popular kids Don't know Most people who know them. So yes, it is a truecel trait
What even counts as “a lot of people?” Some niggas in this thread claiming to agree probably only knew 20 people at max. That’s around the amount of friends the average normie zoomer has.

What even counts as “a lot of people?” Some niggas in this thread claiming to agree probably only knew 20 people at max.
And none, of those 20 people knew them lol

It was the other way around for me, but not in a good way.

Real trucel trait is being the school lolcow, this is more of a ltn trait

People didn't start conversations with me, but they were respectful enough to approve my existence, didn't get bullied either, but others got bullied, I was lucky :feelshaha:

I still remember faces and names from more than 10 years ago. I was a ghost in school so I dont anyone remember me. In high school I was LITERALLY invisible. Idi not made a single friend. At least in primary and secondary I had one guy to talk to.

no one even know that I’m exist

It's brutal. When I was in school, I knew everyone. But nobody knew me.

Exactly the same.

I used to think this was cool, as in : " Yo I have so much knowledge, knowledge is power, I know everyone but no one knows me "

Used to see myself like some kind of mastermind.

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Relatable, during elementary school/middle school I used to make a tier list of traits my colleagues had while observing them. Ranking them on things like which one was the smartest, the fastest, the most cool and likeable etc. so I had to know their names as well.

I went as far as to invent football teams that were named after them and simulate the matches based on these attributes. It was a pretty fun hobbie now that I recall it.