Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Truecel trait: You have herpes

PureImagination

PureImagination

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
Herpes is one of the most disgusting illnesses there are, you can't get rid of it and everyone knows you got it.

It's also a proof that God doesn't exist or if he does that he hates me.

Imagine creating a illness that makes you look like a chernobyl victim and that occurs every 3 weeks in cycles

LITERALLY LAUGHING TOO MUCH can trigger it look it up i'm not joking.

A little lifesaver for Herpescels: just before the blisters develop, you will notice a weird feeling on your lips, this is where you have to take action immediatly!

Take a hot cup of Water (As hot as you can tolerate without burning yourself) and hold your lips in the Water for 10 min. It will kill the virus and stop the blisters from developing if you're in time. You can alternatively buy a herpes pen

I sometimes get weird pimples that form on my chin and lip area every so often. Is that herpes or just pimples? They are red and form in clusters sometimes

I sometimes get weird pimples that form on my chin and lip area every so often. Is that herpes or just pimples? They are red and form in clusters sometimes
Go to the doc

One of my old whore coworkers came in with pink eye one day. Probably from chad nutting all over her face.

Might be some sort of illness that you don't know of

Idk from where but I suspect my cousins
the-rock-sus.gif

This is more like a Sexhaver Trait tbh

How to not get herpes while fucking whores?

Lay off the chocolate

I want to fuck Vegan Patriot and get her herpes but I can't do that.