Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GIGA TRUECEL TRAIT NGL

Did a fag ever like you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So you know how most men have the story of that "one gay guy" who crushed on them or some shit?
Well if you've never had a gay guy crush on you (the horniest type of human) then you are a truecel buddy boyo
no this is not promoting faggotry
i'm just saying, if even a gay dude won't like you, then you are FUCKED beyond repair

How the fuck would I know. And jfl at this thread

I once had a massivly fat fucking tub of lard who couldn't even move his arms offer to give me a blowjob in the gym. I was 20 at the time, and he looked like he was 45. I've never been more disgusted by anything in my entire life.

I once had a massivly fat fucking tub of lard who couldn't even move his arms offer to give me a blowjob in the gym. I was 20 at the time, and he looked like he was 45. I've never been more disgusted by anything in my entire life.

You were the one guy who I thought wasn't a fakecel... :feelsUgh::feelscry::feelsbadman:

No idea because I don’t associate with faggots.

You were the one guy who I thought wasn't a fakecel... :feelsUgh::feelscry::feelsbadman:
Don't think this disqualifies me tbh, the man looked like he could eat me, plus gays will fuck anything. It was disgusting really. I was gonna kick his ass if I was as low inhib back then as I am now

gays will fuck anything. It was disgusting really.
after I saw that thread in which a fag ricecel said that he only liked blue eyed white men, I stoppped believing in this.
Maybe in jail fags will fuck anything. But I think in the real world fags are just as picky as foids. I'm not sure though.

Don't think this disqualifies me tbh, the man looked like he could eat me, plus gays will fuck anything. It was disgusting really. I was gonna kick his ass if I was as low inhib back then as I am now

Lool i was just kidding brocel. Shoulda knocked him out tbh

It actually happened, both tops and bottoms were attracted to me and im just 16 jfl

No gay never liked me, but back when I gymcelled some harassed me.

Jfl there was this one guy at school who always used to touch my face and say some BS like that , glad im out

I had a faggot hit on me once. All I could think was, "Why the fuck couldn't this have been a foid?"