Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Giga truecel makes video on YouTube

but muh jbw!!

That's scott the woz

He has an OK chin and jaw, the rest of his face is subhuman.

I seen that guy on chintkok

He has an OK chin and jaw, the rest of his face is subhuman.
I think he has a condition. It's unfortunate. Even worse is he's arguing with people who are insulting him in the comments.

It's sad to see how this dude is fucking over his career by attempting to get normies to accept him. I garantee you his channel would be much larger if he didn't show his face. It's the same shit that Mitten Squad guy pulled.

Under mitten squads face reveal video v0 pzp6nmpcveka1

How can you be this bluepilled?

This is just sad. You can care he's obsessed with incel culture; but coping and trying to convince himself he's not one of us. The fact he has only 25 likes is telling to what a horrible effect his looks effect on his potential as a content creator of any kind.
All the comments are trying to Blackpill him too in fact there’s some .is users in the comment section

All the comments are trying to Blackpill him too in fact there’s some .is users in the comment section
Not one positive comment? Brutal. He thinks he's fighting some great moral battle with the support of normies on his side when really he's just drowning in a swimming pool alone.

Not one positive comment? Brutal. He thinks he's fighting some great moral battle with the support of normies on his side when really he's just drowning in a swimming pool alone.
I think the huge nose is ruining his facial features, I have the same problem with mine just ruining everything.

I think the huge nose is ruining his facial features, I have the same problem with mine just ruining everything.
It's everything. His skull shape, his nose, his eyes. Everything about him is unfortunately appalling.

I like him he's chill:cool:

I bet he did that then. There's no way more people didn't call out his ugliness. He probably deleted any negative comment about him that started to get traction.

It's sad to see how this dude is fucking over his career by attempting to get normies to accept him. I garantee you his channel would be much larger if he didn't show his face. It's the same shit that Mitten Squad guy pulled.

View attachment 1022109

How can you be this bluepilled?
He supposed to be on .is

I bet he did that then. There's no way more people didn't call out his ugliness. He probably deleted any negative comment about him that started to get traction.
True. i wouldnt be surprised but there was a time where seeing legit truecels on the tiktok fyp was such a daily thing.

all sub5s like him deserve a government mandated harem of tera stacies

If he was non NT he’d be like Daniel Larson