Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giga truecel @Grotesque was banned for LARPing as a sex-haver on other websites, while the self-admitted fakecel @Futurecel2.0 is STILL posting here

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Some (((mods))) will scavenge user Reddit accounts for spurious evidence of fakeceldom, while sweeping direct evidence of fakeceldom on this very forum under the rug.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Free @Grotesque, permaban @Futurecel2.0

Last edited:
Sometimes it's hard to understand the mods

he might be friends with some mod tbh
if @Incellectual was mod, he would for ban this fakecel

@Incellectual for mod tbh
I endorse him. We need to restore integrity and justice to the moderation of this website, and remove much of the arbitrariness and double standards.

I thought nepotism wouldn't run this rampant here. Apparently I was wrong...

I thought nepotism wouldn't run this rampant here. Apparently I was wrong...
Is there evidence that @Futurecel2.0 has incestuous affinities with members of the moderation team, or is it just a rumor?

In any case, actions speak for themselves, and the fact that the thread where @Futurecel2.0 admitted his fakeceldom was merely deleted and he didn't so much as get temp banned for it, proves there are bloodsuckers ruling us.

And it becomes particularly rustling when you juxtapose the horrible quality of @Futurecel2.0's posts with the excellent quality of @Grotesque's posts.

Why was a quality user banned over spurious evidence of fakeceldom from other websites, while a literal, self-admitted fakecel shitposter who boasts about fucking women on the .co remains?

Well, @Grotesque made public criticisms of the moderation team, and appeared to have invoked their ire.

So it stands to reason that @Futurecel2.0 is part of some mod cabal and is getting special treatment for it.

Last edited:
They just want to get rid of grotesque for being “too edgy”

@Futurecel2.0 is banned.

Interesting how the mods work. However, the other dude just got banned. I say unban @Grotesque tbh, he dindu nuffin.

Free @Grotesque
tbh
It happened before I joined but I used to watch his youtube channel
he is definitely a truecel... I think he is almost 40 now and he's never had unpaid sex.
Hope he's doing ok

Free BrendioEE for being man of honor, permaban dgester66 for being normie simp

Jfl at larpers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back