Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga trucel yrait: even geeks, nerds, lowtiernormies and failed norms reject you

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
Also happens to you?

Yes, even on this forum except for few people who chat with me from time to time. I'm on many ignore lists and hated like some outsider. Many people here are in genetic, but not in financial poverty. I'm almost like those curries who aren't working in Microsoft.

Yes, even on this forum except for few people who chat with me from time to time. I'm on many ignore lists and hated like some outsider. Many people here are in genetic, but not in financial poverty. I'm almost like those curries who aren't working in Microsoft.
Im not a hatecel dude ;)

I had some geek/nerd friends in high school but they were so low inhib it was clearly they were just masked normalfags.
They once asked me to go out with them, i obviously denied and they never asked again.

I had some geek/nerd friends in high school but they were so low inhib it was clearly they were just masked normalfags.
They once asked me to go out with them, i obviously denied and they never asked again.
Enviado verde is spanish, do you speak spanish?

Even the losers always had loser friend-circles, ig that makes me a gigaloser

I've been rejected by everyone, even people who are the lowest of the low thought of me as a "creep" and a "weirdo" its truly ovER for me

Cope nerd term is fake and gay cope

I tried it
Fucking hurts like hell
Tried to be with a nerd artist girl
Left me with a LOOKING GAY FUCKING BTS FAGGOT

No one acknowledges me to begin with, I'm rejected by default.

Absolutely 100% relatable, couldn't agree more. Hence the reason why i'm currently rotting on .is

irl, I don’t ever recall seeing another social loner like myself.

No

I'm not greek

just brootally over

Even the losers always had loser friend-circles, ig that makes me a gigaloser
I felt ashamed hanging around with them at school because they were cringy and low inhib as fuck, also getting bullied and they never talked to me first

Also happens to you?
yup especially when i wanted to be the losers friends, it was still hard. I was able to talk to some but they weren’t interested in hanging out or anything. It was just convos at school with mostly just me talking

Last edited:
I felt ashamed hanging around with them at school because they were cringy and low inhib as fuck, also getting bullied and they never talked to me first
yeah and we were always the one talking