Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga Trucel Trait: You never skipped classes during school!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Normies love to skip classes to hang out with friends and enjoy their day/cause trouble outside, trucels however have no friends, there is nothing better to do with their day, and answering the teacher’s questions is the only form of a social life where they get the chance to speak about something during the day so they never skip school. :feelsrope:

Going to class makes me feel better because it makes me forget about my life

I did a few times but was by accident

true tbh, we have nothing better to do

I was anxious attending class sessions.

Tbh, I did it a few times, normies would just skip it when they feel like

I skipped classes every day and not to have fun

I never got to do it because I always had a para following me around and breathing down my neck.

Cope I skipped classes and school all the time because I couldn't handle getting physically mogged and friend mogged. :feelsUgh:

I skipped classes in order to escape bullies.

I'm too high-inhib to perform such action. Must be the side effect of riceceldom.

When COVID hit I started skipping online classes tho almost every day

i had perfect attendance :incel:

I can relate to this, but I'm not sure it's really a truecel trait.

I tend to think that there are as much truecels who stopped going to classes at a certain point because of social fear and rejection.

I skipped a lot of school when I was in middle and high school. My mental health was (is) in the drain so I just coped by skipping school. I remember towards the end of high school my anxiety was so bad I was throwing up almost constantly. It was like my body was in a state of anxiety attack 24/7.

My anxiety was so bad I went to high school exit examinations without sleeping at all the last night. That has been my life, battling with constant anxiety and depression. The only thing that helped my anxiety was benzos and keto diet, so no more carbs for me, ever.

Ture never I never

skipped any class​

Not me. Being a rebel I skipped a lot of classes throughout my school years(usually by myself) since 2nd grade

Nah, sometimes people skip out of pure depression

Yeah I skipped class many times so I could smoke weed in the bushes with my friends. Get mogged OP

Normies love to skip classes to hang out with friends and enjoy their day/cause trouble outside, trucels however have no friends, there is nothing better to do with their day, and answering the teacher’s questions is the only form of a social life where they get the chance to speak about something during the day so they never skip school. :feelsrope:
Sigma giga original truecel trait: You skipped almost everyday because you knew, you won’t achieve anything anyway after school and therefore you are just wasting your time

never skipped classes in the normie-skipping-class-to-smoke-weed-with-friends way, but in the skipping class because I didn't wanna get bullied way

When my bullies were finished bullying me I walked back into 'after school, geography revision class'. I failed geography exam.

I only skip my schools mandatory pep rally’s

Why the fuck would you attend school if you planned to skip class?
i skipped classes i didnt like or for some other reason and would do other work during that time until the next class

I've skipped classes so i can go to cyber cafes

Why the fuck would you attend school if you planned to skip class?
Because after 15 unexcused absences you would get sent to truancy court and the school only let your parents excuse you for 10 absences the whole year.

Skipping meant a day of ISS (heaven for incels: quiet, isolated, and left alone) and wouldn't count as an absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back