Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

giga trucel trait: you chatted with yourself larping as an imaginary girlfriend

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
I think this was sometime back in 2020 but I remember doing similar things even earlier than that.

I would make a discord account with an anime girl avi and give it a name and pretend she was my gf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I even invited "her" to one of my discord servers that was just me and my friends and I would tell them that she was my gf.

Suicide is the only way. :cryfeels:

I think this was sometime back in 2020 but I remember doing similar things even earlier than that.

I would make a discord account with an anime girl avi and give it a name and pretend she was my gf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I even invited "her" to one of my discord servers that was just me and my friends and I would tell them that she was my gf.

Suicide is the only way. :cryfeels:
No but I used to hear gf roleplay asmr and asnwer the foid in my mind. Cucked asf.

I sometimes talk to myself imagining myself as a host of a blackpill talkshow/podcast.

Your avi halo is making me go into your threads jfl

I talk to myself aloud a lot, but i never go this far