Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GIGA TRUCEL TRAIT: Even guys you could easily beat in a fight felt good enough to pick on you

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
When you’re bottom of the barrel on the social hierarchy, everybody wants a peace of that bullying action, it’s pack behavior. Literally even motherfuckers skinnier than me were laughing at me and making fun of me in school.

I remember one time in middle school, it was gym. And this pasty white boy who had skipped a grade had ran up to me and kicked my in my nuts and ran away laughing. When I caught him I punched him in the side of the face and he fell on the ground a bit.

But it just goes to show, when you’re an ugly piece of trash and nobody likes you, literally even the weaker ones will pick on you. Humans are animals, they hunt in packs. If a weaker animal feels like you’re low status enough, they’ll join in on the fun too with the rest of the pack

I’ve been picked on by motherfuckers that should be posting here, it’s crazy. Ugly weak motherfuckers that know how to socialize are still able to win in life. It literally doesn’t matter. You can be clearly superior to someone, but if the herd doesn’t like you then it doesn’t matter. I mean why do you think lower IQ people make more friends than high IQ? Not saying I’m high IQ just was using that as an example.

Last edited:
I've had shirt fat ugly stupid 5'5 douche bags mock me before, both in school and in public. Didn't matter how extremely physically unattractive they were, even compared to me. they were less inhibited so just attacked on instinct.

Where am I going with this? Nobody likes an unattractive, quiet nice guy.

Lol it’s NT pill NTs will always find a way to go after non NTs no matter what

I was taller than most of my bullies but they would always hang out in groups. They were usually some obsessed niggerball fans.

Even if you're not a framelet turbomanlet like me, assuming you're an incel they'll just gang up and jump you anyways.

I'm a manlet but I've been bullied by taller but also skinny and weaker than me. The system protects them.

This actually came up in a discussion I once had with a training partner of mine at an MMA gym. He was like 5'6, 170 lbs at the time. He was a local pro, and was 4-0 in his fights, all finishes (KO or submission) too. He said he hated being a bouncer because of the insults about his height, but more than anything he hated how his existence escalated fights.

He explained how when you're a big bouncer, it doesn't matter whether you're good at fighting or not. Drunk normtard gets angry, drunk normtard see big man tell him "STOP!", drunk normtard go home. When you're a big bouncer your mere presence is a deterrent

But when normtards see a smaller guy, they try their luck trying to beat up the smaller guy. But here's where it goes wrong, my friend could beat the shit out of the first guy, but his normtard friends won't take the lesson you're supposed to take from that. Instead of "holy shit this bouncer can fight, I better get out of here", it turns to "who does this little guy think he is beating my friend, let me try and get his ass now that he's a little tired!" And from there my friend ends up in a 3 v 1 or some shit, and there's no fighter in the world of any size or skill that could be expected to handle that safely if all three gang up on him.

I've had shirt fat ugly stupid 5'5 douche bags mock me before, both in school and in public. Didn't matter how extremely physically unattractive they were, even compared to me. they were less inhibited so just attacked on instinct.

Where am I going with this? Nobody likes an unattractive, quiet nice guy.
Who is the rapist looking guy In your profile pic

The system protects them.
That's the root of it. This is a system designed to produce this outcome. Not even necessarily designed by the current rulers, they likely did just cargo cult it. The system protects the wrongdoer from the victim's rightful reprisal. But there have been other systems throughout time that did the exact opposite. In fact, the opposite has been the norm.
Lol it’s NT pill NTs will always find a way to go after non NTs no matter what
So much of a traditional upbringing is curbing tendencies and behaviors that we now classify as NT. NT is not normal, it's evil. But, since psychology's view of everything is normative, i.e., if most people are narcissists, then narcissism is sanity, it's incapable of condemning a majority. It's only good for persecuting minorities.

If you sent an NT back in time more than a few centuries, they'd be on an impalement spike by sundown.

This actually came up in a discussion I once had with a training partner of mine at an MMA gym. He was like 5'6, 170 lbs at the time. He was a local pro, and was 4-0 in his fights, all finishes (KO or submission) too. He said he hated being a bouncer because of the insults about his height, but more than anything he hated how his existence escalated fights.

He explained how when you're a big bouncer, it doesn't matter whether you're good at fighting or not. Drunk normtard gets angry, drunk normtard see big man tell him "STOP!", drunk normtard go home. When you're a big bouncer your mere presence is a deterrent

But when normtards see a smaller guy, they try their luck trying to beat up the smaller guy. But here's where it goes wrong, my friend could beat the shit out of the first guy, but his normtard friends won't take the lesson you're supposed to take from that. Instead of "holy shit this bouncer can fight, I better get out of here", it turns to "who does this little guy think he is beating my friend, let me try and get his ass now that he's a little tired!" And from there my friend ends up in a 3 v 1 or some shit, and there's no fighter in the world of any size or skill that could be expected to handle that safely if all three gang up on him.
brutal

When you’re bottom of the barrel on the social hierarchy, everybody wants a peace of that bullying action, it’s pack behavior. Literally even motherfuckers skinnier than me were laughing at me and making fun of me in school.

I remember one time in middle school, it was gym. And this pasty white boy who had skipped a grade had ran up to me and kicked my in my nuts and ran away laughing. When I caught him I punched him in the side of the face and he fell on the ground a bit.

But it just goes to show, when you’re an ugly piece of trash and nobody likes you, literally even the weaker ones will pick on you. Humans are animals, they hunt in packs. If a weaker animal feels like you’re low status enough, they’ll join in on the fun too with the rest of the pack

I’ve been picked on by motherfuckers that should be posting here, it’s crazy. Ugly weak motherfuckers that know how to socialize are still able to win in life. It literally doesn’t matter. You can be clearly superior to someone, but if the herd doesn’t like you then it doesn’t matter. I mean why do you think lower IQ people make more friends than high IQ? Not saying I’m high IQ just was using that as an example.

How do they make friends being ugly? Are they just faggots that let people make fun of them until they win them over with personality and sucking up to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back