Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga Trucel Trait: Constant Jaw Pain

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My jaw always hurts when I bite into anything, I can’t eat anything using my left teeth and molars and when I yawn, I sometimes get this excruciating sting of pain.

It also affects my hearing and I have constant ear pain.

Last edited:
I have a stiff jaw and it will get stiffer and cause some pain during certain exercise.

No jaw for your nt/height

That's what having a weak jaw can cause. It also makes you look older.

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

It’s worse esp if you need braces

Kill yourself fakecel
I am autistic and ahdh, 5'7 in a 6' country, super assymetrical face, acne but I am a fakecel because my only redeeming quality is I have a good jawline? Ok retard

I am autistic and ahdh, 5'7 in a 6' country, super assymetrical face, acne but I am a fakecel because my only redeeming quality is I have a good jawline? Ok retard
Yes retard, jaw is law. You can’t be fucking ugly with good jaw bones. @Incelius Savage

Yes retard, jaw is law. You can’t be fucking ugly with good jaw bones. @Incelius Savage
Gah damn, I miss when you were the main NT-pill guy, fallen from grace. You had the best takes before now you are just retarded

Gah damn, I miss when you were the main NT-pill guy, fallen from grace. You had the best takes before now you are just retarded
You have friends, you are a NT fakecel faggot

My jaw always hurts when I bite into anything, I can’t eat anything using my left teeth and molars and when I yawn, I sometimes get this excruciating sting of pain.

Do you have a cavity or something? Or is your jaw locking up?

You have friends, you are a NT fakecel faggot
I am literally autistic, why, did the psychiatrist just lie to me when I was 9 that I had autism?, you are so fucking retarded

I am literally autistic, why, did the psychiatrist just lie to me when I was 9 that I had autism?, you are so fucking retarded
Yes, ugly autistic men don’t have friends.

I'm only a friend with a non-NT who's 3 years younger than me.

My upper teeth palate is much wider than my lower teeth
Have you gone to an orthodontist? They would probably expand your lower palate to fix it.

I often have a stiff pain when eating in the morning, as well; how odd. :feelsjuice:

Your genes hate you

Dextroamphetamine has me teeth grinding day and night

Do you have jaw pain? @Incelius Savage

Do you have jaw pain? @Incelius Savage
Yeah when i yawn and stretch my jaw too wide. Have the stay still until the muscle stops spasming. Other than that no

But it only started happening since 2022

I often have a stiff pain when eating in the morning, as well; how odd. :feelsjuice:
It’s ogre for me, my insurance rejected my dentist’s recommendation to get braces because “it’s not medically necessary” even though I have a severe malocclusion