Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel Trait: Accursed Physically Unfit Subhuman Body

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I had to leave my house to pick up something far away for the first time in a month :incel: and so I had to go to the train station. When I had to climb a few fleets of stairs to get to the top of the elevated platform, my lungs and heart couldn’t handle exerting even this amount of physical energy and I felt my head get hot with blood and felt extremely nauseous :reeeeee::reeeeee:, then when I had to sit for half an hour on the train, :reeeeee::reeeeee: my back ached tremendoualy due LDARing on my side on the floor mattress and slouched on my couch everyday, and when I had to walk for an hour to get to my final destination and come back, my legs became extremely sore for the entire day! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

2 hours just going outside and walking left me in tremendous pain and discomfort for an entire day, yet you skinnyfags bully me for being fat and tell me to go outside and muh exercise fatty. :feelsUgh: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel :reeeeee::reeeeee:

6'1"20 inch arms giant gut 380 pounds

Ankle braces on both feet and walk with a crutch oh I'm a fucking chad

I had to leave my house to pick up something far away for the first time in a month :incel: and so I had to go to the train station. When I had to climb a few fleets of stairs to get to the top of the elevated platform, my lungs and heart couldn’t handle exerting even this amount of physical energy and I felt my head get hot with blood and felt extremely nauseous :reeeeee::reeeeee:, then when I had to sit for half an hour on the train, :reeeeee::reeeeee: my back ached tremendoualy due LDARing on my side on the floor mattress and slouched on my couch everyday, and when I had to walk for an hour to get to my final destination and come back, my legs became extremely sore for the entire day! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

2 hours just going outside and walking left me in tremendous pain and discomfort for an entire day, yet you skinnyfags bully me for being fat and tell me to go outside and muh exercise fatty. :feelsUgh: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Areobic boxing for cardio
and use a resistance cable for weights

Bro, you gotta get more active. If you’re going through all this at your age, imagine when you are in your 40s or 80s.

that's just Zerocel Trait!:feelskek:

Moments like these remind me that you weigh more than me despite me being way taller and thinking I have trash weight-gaining genetic.
You should leanmaxx with things like exercise, fasting, or alternative day fasting, which look to have for Transcended Trucel.

I feel your pain dude my body sucks so badly. I’m faced with ailments that actually make no sense. I’m close to being underweight YET my blood pressure is that of someone super morbidly obese (I wish I was joking). Then I’m having foamy pee for months which I searched could be liver/kidney issue. Bro the high blood pressure doesn’t make sense I excercise damn near every day and my school is annoying so I walk easily 1 hour+ a day. Bro tell me how this genuinely makes sense

Just lose weight

Losing weight isn't even hard. You literally don't have to do anything, and your body will consume calories. Just learn some self-discipline and don't stuff your face with fattening foods

Losing weight isn't even hard. You literally don't have to do anything, and your body will consume calories. Just learn some self-discipline and don't stuff your face with fattening foods

how else am I gonna cope :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: if not for vidya and shitty junk food
:smonk:

not relatable tbh. im gymmaxxing and walkmaxxing lonely at nights

Maybe if you put the time and effort in to exercise and stopped shoveling your mouth with garbage you wouldn’t almost have a heart attack from simply climbing some stairs JFL

@Reclusemaxer

fucking brutal and relatable. I had same issues at one point when was poorfag and youngcel. Was fat due to the shitskin curry food and unhealthy as fuck. Always tired, sleep deprived. It is unfair as fuck that we suffer like this and healthyfags have 0 issues then bitched at us

Curries have the worst athleticism of ALL races. Also they have the worst fat storing genetics as well as lowest skeletal-muscular mass.
sadly curry DNA is fat adapted/ starvation adapted more so than others. Very cursed

Maybe if you put the time and effort in to exercise and stopped shoveling your mouth with garbage you wouldn’t almost have a heart attack from simply climbing some stairs JFL
not everyone has the time to exercise. Also afford all the fucking supplements and protein. Especially when parents are poorcels. I tried when was youngcel and was fucked. Only when had my own money, was able to fix problems. Having poorfag subhuman nigger parents is death sentence. OP, me and millions of ethnics have lost their youth due to low IQ shitskin poorfag parents who can't afford treatments/supplements/time to help their kids grow and be successful

Last edited:
I am like this even on stimulants.

Imagine almost having a heart attack from climbing up some stairs, fucking hell dude lose some weight hedore you collapse and die and stop shoving your mouth with garbage.

not everyone has the time to exercise. Also afford all the fucking supplements and protein. Especially when parents are poorcels. I tried when was youngcel and was fucked. Only when had my own money, was able to fix problems. Having poorfag subhuman nigger parents is death sentence. OP, me and millions of ethnics have lost their youth due to low IQ shitskin poorfag parents who can't afford treatments/supplements/time to help their kids grow and be successful
You don’t need supplements and protein powder if all you want to do is lose weight. My parents were stupid poorfags too and fed me loads of unhealthy junk that made me fat when I was a kid, I was constantly bullied and ostracized because i was a fat chinese looking kid in a all white Australian school. I lost my weight through starving myself on one meal a day and jogging for 1-2 hours everyday, several months later and I was skinny as bone.

Still got treated like shit because I was the only ethnic in school tho

im struggling with pull ups. cannot do more than seven

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back