Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga tera yotta extreme delusional foid post wishing she was a man because she would be "cute-ugly" and someone would be attracted. What the fuck...

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
Foids are delusional and solipsistic.
"mostly because i'd probably be a cute-ugly guy and someone would still be attracted to me"
Where the fuck do they even get shit like this from? God fucking dammit, that's complete insanity.

"mostly because i'd probably be a cute-ugly guy and someone would still be attracted to me"
Where the fuck do they even get shit like this from? God fucking dammit, that's complete insanity.
When you're born with a below average IQ and get pampered into thinking that you're the smartest person in the room because you're a woman and no one disagrees with a woman.

Thats what ftm think
I wonder why 90% of them detransition asap

In her mind she thinks of chad

She would look like @proudweeb
:feelsjuice:

If anyone want to see pics of @proudweeb message @Diocel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When you're born with a below average IQ and get pampered into thinking that you're the smartest person in the room because you're a woman and no one disagrees with a woman.
DANGER - Way too based.

You know, many men actually live in a reality where NO ONE consideres them attractive. They have 0 SMV at all.

Then you have this delusional whore complaining, because attention from sub-7 male doesnt count.

You know, many men actually live in a reality where NO ONE consideres them attractive. They have 0 SMV at all.

Then you have this delusional whore complaining, because attention from sub-7 male doesnt count.
Slut brain in action. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Sometimes it can be somewhat endearing, when you hear from women those silly and naive misconceptions about men. You can tell this bizarre creature lives in her own bubble, she's simply not from our world.

Sometimes it can be somewhat endearing, when you hear from women those silly and naive misconceptions about men. You can tell this bizarre creature lives in her own bubble, she's simply not from our world.
Based and truthpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back