Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga Stacy complains about being stacy(DONT READ IF YOUR ON THE VERGE OF ROPING)

Strong 1st post

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

Strong first post

Too many words from a foid to read, what I did read was low iq foidisms

Read the whole thing. She basically complains that being beautiful makes her feel objectified and reduced to looks leading to strained relationships, constant scrutiny and pressure to prove worth beyond appearance, jealousy and resentment from others resulting in social isolation, hrassment and unwanted attention, low self-esteem as confidence is tied to external approval

Stacy on Reddit is hard to believe. If she actually is attractive, she’s 100% a whore who posts nude pics on nsfw subs, which would explain why she feels used

NGR because Reddit

Read the whole thing. She basically complains that being beautiful makes her feel objectified and reduced to looks leading to strained relationships, constant scrutiny and pressure to prove worth beyond appearance, jealousy and resentment from others resulting in social isolation, hrassment and unwanted attention, low self-esteem as confidence is tied to external approval
I had people who befriended me just to look attractive and taller in front of other people.

Now compare that to being befriended because of supreme genetics and tell me how “hard “ it is for her

Foidaloids will always find a way to victimize themselves.

I wish I was a 10/10 Giga Chad. I would slay like Odoacer in AD 476.

that's not a gigastacy, it's a reddit foid with paranoid schizophrenia

Stacy on Reddit is hard to believe. If she actually is attractive, she’s 100% a whore who posts nude pics on nsfw subs, which would explain why she feels used
the account is deleted

OP (GrAY) is claiming she's a 'gigastacy' because she posted a lot of words on reddit jfl

the account is deleted

OP (GrAY) is claiming she's a 'gigastacy' because she posted a lot of words on reddit jfl
Hope it’s fake because if a Stacy is ungrateful that she’s Stacy and wants to be a normie I’m gonna rope

Another wh0re feeling "isolated". Did chad reject her??