Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga Stacy at the gym

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
There’s a blonde hair glue eyed giga Stacy at my gym and i noticed that no other guys want to work out close to her. Other guys are looking but no one wants to get within 10 ft of her. I’m assuming the other guys are intimidated ?

Pics or not gigastacy.

"shoot your shot bro she will be impressed because you stand out" :soy:

I’m assuming the other guys are intimidated ?
they know she's taken and that it's best to stay the hell away from whores who can accuse you of anything (guilty till proven innocent).

Stop being a pussy and give us some creepshots

There’s a blonde hair glue eyed giga Stacy at my gym and i noticed that no other guys want to work out close to her. Other guys are looking but no one wants to get within 10 ft of her. I’m assuming the other guys are intimidated ?
Are you strong enough to grape? Truecel af if she'd beat your ass

she looks creepy so they're scared she'll sexually assault them obviously

Beware bro:

BYE BYE BIG BOY

Why the fuck are other incels too afraid to work out near foids? If I’m doing pat pulldowns and some skank is on one of the two machines, I’m using the other one. Why would I care if they become uncomfortable about my presence.