Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel giga-ragefuel, open at your own risk

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
open if you are sure, giga-rage fuel disclaimer

Screenshot 2022 04 24 18 22 06 99 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

I'm so mad in this moment that is unreal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They are right to an extent. If foids only dated men that they are physically capable of having any sort positive feeling for, that being sexual or romantic, only the top 5-10% of the most attractive men would have a girlfriend. The large majority of relationships involve a cuck, who is in love with his girlfriend and the girlfriend who is not. The cuck is in the relationship for love and sex. The foid is in the relationship for the various advantages just being in a relationship provides, plus whatever else the man can provide for her.

Falling in love with a foid when you are not a chad is enourmously cucked because she is physically uncapable of falling in love with you. If you are not a chad, a foid will only be with you to use you for the things you provide, imagine loving a manipulative foid who doesnt love you back, it makes you vunerable for whatever manipulative shit she tries to pull off.

If you are not a chad, only get into a relationship to use a foid, for example for children or for sex but do not be a cuck and fall in love with her.

just trust anecdotes theory

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Fuck normies and fefails, they are all delusional and living in an alternate reality, just ignore them

Omggggg

I’m afraid of them?? That’s what it is! That’s why I’ve been spit on and mocked by them :soy:

This fag is retarded, enjoy your divorce cuck

This is more of a pants-shitting retarded take.

My mistake. Let me call all the women that have shown interest in me in recent years and tell them yes, I indeed will go out with them now. :feelstastyman:

Lol at this soy's lack of awareness. He even says he doesn't want to fuck other women because he actually likes her and is attracted to her. She wants to fuck other men because she doesn't find him attractive and he's probably a dicklet (average or below). It's not because "she wants to explore new territories" :feelshaha:

They are right to an extent. If foids only dated men that they are physically capable of having any sort positive feeling for, that being sexual or romantic, only the top 5-10% of the most attractive men would have a girlfriend. The large majority of relationships involve a cuck, who is in love with his girlfriend and the girlfriend who is not. The cuck is in the relationship for love and sex. The foid is in the relationship for the various advantages just being in a relationship provides, plus whatever else the man can provide for her.

Falling in love with a foid when you are not a chad is enourmously cucked because she is physically uncapable of falling in love with you. If you are not a chad, a foid will only be with you to use you for the things you provide, imagine loving a manipulative foid who doesnt love you back, it makes you vunerable for whatever manipulative shit she tries to pull off.

If you are not a chad, only get into a relationship to use a foid, for example for children or for sex but do not be a cuck and fall in love with her.
high IQ

That’s not even the worst, that’s just the average blue pill bullshit. What’s more infuriating is the people who know we are ugly and miserable and forever alone, and that make fun of us for it while bragging about their life. Mocking our traits, such as being short, ugly, fat, skinny, small dick etc.