Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga over

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
11 upvotes 54 comments

Redditors really are the lowest scumfucking pieces of shit to ever walk the earth. KILL HIM HE'S SHORT. Bet if he was 6'4 and asked for tips and advice it would be littered with upvotes and praise for his height and confidence!!!

:lul::lul:

I would comment a blackpill comment but I enjoy knowing :bluepill: men get destroyed out there

11 upvotes 54 comments

Redditors really are the lowest scumfucking pieces of shit to ever walk the earth. KILL HIM HE'S SHORT. Bet if he was 6'4 and asked for tips and advice it would be littered with upvotes and praise for his height and confidence!!!
Yup

Perkypantherr (Foid)

·5 min. ago

True! I am 5'2 myself! I just wanted to show you that not everyone care about height! People struggle with all kinds of body image issues.. but honestly other's don't really care. I know for a fact that you will find the right one where all of these issues will not matter..

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

if I was under 6ft tall I would be hanging from the celling fan let alone 4"11

he should have been dutch

:lul::lul:

I would comment a blackpill comment but I enjoy knowing :bluepill: men get destroyed out there

I mean he can get a whore sure why not that's probably the best end result for him :feelsmage: