Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga over when youre so socially retarded that you cant even talk to a chatbot.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Chat GPT's app on phone now has voice chat with female voice and i dont know how to talk to it. I realized that im the fucking chatbot, i only talk when asked. I never learned how to behave and interact like a human. If i cant talk to a running code wheres there is no any risk, how could i ever make any human connection. Unfit for life is mildly put. If one day android wives become a reality, she will tell me that i have no personality.

im sorry brate but this sounds so non-nt it kind of made me laugh

anyway

over :feelsbadman:

I thought that only came with the paid version?

painfully relatable

look at my voice transcripts jfl, those pauses and shit happen irl too lmfao its over for me man

IMG 2423

I bully that bot to death because it's the only thing that can't talk back or hurt me. :feelsrope:

I bully that bot to death because it's the only thing that can't talk back or hurt me. :feelsrope:
TFW it knows you're IP and is waiting for a few milliseconds to ruin you by informing the authorities of the contents of you're. HDD. (That was placed there complete with fake yet believable time stamps);;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back