Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga manlet copes on r/short trying to reject the black pill. I gave him an overdose in the comment section.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
manlet copes

Brutal

Last edited:
People will just lie and delude in the comments. Then they go on with their lives that are better than the manlet's.
Meanwhile the manlet will keep going on thinking that "unluckly" he can't catch break and find one of those genuine girls who "don't care about height". His days will become more and more miserable.
There is no happy ending, there is no moment where everything makes sense and the world is just.
There is no journey to life, no purpose and no virtue in pretending that being a manlet is anything besided utter trash.

How can you be so crazy as to doubt that being short is making your life dogshit?

That's something everyone easily finds out as a child.

Brutally over for that redditmanletcel

He should go to either Indonesia or Gandy Heaven

manlet copes

Brutal

People will just lie and delude in the comments. Then they go on with their lives that are better than the manlet's.
Meanwhile the manlet will keep going on thinking that "unluckly" he can't catch break and find one of those genuine girls who "don't care about height". His days will become more and more miserable.
There is no happy ending, there is no moment where everything makes sense and the world is just.
There is no journey to life, no purpose and no virtue in pretending that being a manlet is anything besided utter trash.

There’s a new incel subreddit? This guys just don’t give up jfl

jfl over 4 him

same height as me haha

She got you op.
Yes, she certainly has. It’s over for me, there is no coming back from that. Illl ask for a perma ban and go back to blue pill immediately.

Reddit will never take the blackpill, they cope to hard

Brutal tbh, grade a Suicide fuel for manlets.
Also the cutoff is 6' not 6'3 like some guys here believe.
It’s what happens here in .co We exaggerate things

He has swallowed the blackpill, but he is not able to digest it.
Like many of us

wanna eat rice on these normie cucks

What did you tell him? comment deleted.

How can you be so crazy as to doubt that being short is making your life dogshit?

That's something everyone easily finds out as a child.
It’s the people around him gaslighting him and also him being too weak and stupid to accept the truth

Same height as me and as I've already said to these types of guys, find good copes and accept that it is basically over. Wealthmax if you can but other than that, it is going to be an extremely difficult ride.

Comment deleted. You should have screen shotted it.

He seems halfway to the blackpill, or just accepting reality as it is.

“....you can't be sure if the 'blackpill' is true or not, but it seems convincing with all the scientific studies and whatnot”

It is so obvious that evidence is irrelevant to normies, every dumbass in the comments just says something about “you can get girls bro just get out there”, they never refute the evidence we show them and they never bring any evidence to prove what they say. Some times they even say the evidence is irrelevant, like “yeah these studies might say that women are not attracted to short guys buy I KNOW that you could get a girlfriend”

Its like they pulled out doublespeak from 1984 and decided to make it real. They say things which contradict themselves even in the same sentence.

He seems halfway to the blackpill, or just accepting reality as it is.

“....you can't be sure if the 'blackpill' is true or not, but it seems convincing with all the scientific studies and whatnot”

It is so obvious that evidence is irrelevant to normies, every dumbass in the comments just says something about “you can get girls bro just get out there”, they never refute the evidence we show them and they never bring any evidence to prove what they say. Some times they even say the evidence is irrelevant, like “yeah these studies might say that women are not attracted to short guys buy I KNOW that you could get a girlfriend”

Its like they pulled out doublespeak from 1984 and decided to make it real. They say things which contradict themselves even in the same sentence.

Normies genuinly hate these ppl, while we try and help them, yet these incels in denial hate us instead.

If they genuinly cared, they would either blackpill them or attempt to change the feminist laws.

Bluepilled normies and foids won't hesitate a microsecond to gaslight shortcel into believing in their anecdotal evidence as concrete disproval of the blackpill.

IQ of a dead fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back