Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Giga Lifefuel that will melt your Heart] An Incel makes for a better friend than a Normie

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Incels don't try to change you or make you fit in. A fellow Incel would just enjoy the pleasure of your company.
They are not conditional about friendships. They like you for just the way you are.. No matter how autistic you are.. Some if not all of us listen to your problems, comfort when you are sad, and will talk about everything with you. All they ask in return is a little kindness... :heart:

I don't know any incels irl though, well then again I don't have any irl friends at all so it's not as if I associate with normies.

Incels only want intimacy and companionship, like every other human being on this planet. We only want someone to care about what we say and maybe listen to us for a while (That isint my fucking thearpist), I probably wouldn't be here if I had actual friends who would stick by me.

I don't know any incels irl though, well then again I don't have any irl friends at all so it's not as if I associate with normies.
Thats why it would be cool to know a blackpilled person irl

I don’t want to know any incels, they are probably big virgin losers and autistic as fuck.

Why would I want to know a person who reminds me of what I am?

Well, I have one incel friend who is in denial and it's hard to see this. I'm finding more pleasureful that my chad friend is understanding my suffer and shows that.

Bump for nice thread
I agree wholeheartedly that incels are the best friends because they don't want you to change to meet their standards.

Bump for nice thread
I agree wholeheartedly that incels are the best friends because they don't want you to change to meet their standards.
= Bro

My incel friends are basically my closest friends, even if they are bluepilled

I don’t want to know any incels, they are probably big virgin losers and autistic as fuck.

Why would I want to know a person who reminds me of what I am?
Less suifuel than having normies as friends who all lifemog the shit out of you tbh.

Some of you might know Incels IRL that you just don't know about it yet. It's just that it's very hard for a male to publicly admit they are unsuccessful with females or are virgins, so we might never know because some of them keep their frustrations to themselves until they Rope.

I know a guy IRL who is most definitely an Incel, the only doubt I have left is whether he is Blackpilled.

The only truly Blackpilled people I met IRL were Chads I used to hang out with (they also would openly confirm that I was ugly/unattractive and they never invited me to social events because they knew looks mattered and it was over for me, suicfuel)

Last edited:
I'm find with someone considering me a friend if they are find with me only talking to them maybe 4 times a year at the most.

"Friends" that require constant attention aren't friends. They are an annoyance.

Incels don't try to change you or make you fit in. A fellow Incel would just enjoy the pleasure of your company.
They are not conditional about friendships. They like you for just the way you are.. No matter how autistic you are.. Some if not all of us listen to your problems, comfort when you are sad, and will talk about everything with you. All they ask in return is a little kindness... :heart:

Yes bro.

Bullshit, every day I see new gatekeeping about who is and who isnt an incel. Most users are just trying to one up each other in a pity party. We are all subhumans.

JFL I can't even make friends with normies.
Bullshit, every day I see new gatekeeping about who is and who isnt an incel. Most users are just trying to one up each other in a pity party. We are all subhumans.
Equality for subhumans. :feelsautistic:

Friend
1.Back-stabbing, two-faced, cunt, prikk, bollock-head, annoying poo-bum.

2.Uses people, in order to propell themselves into higher things.

I think we all know.

by Depressed February 16, 2004

I have irl incel friends and we never have to pretend we are something we are not.
Incels honestly make the best friends

I disagree. There's lots of division and gatekeeping in this community. People always attacking Tallcels, Fatcels, Whitcels, Weebcels, Youngcels etc. and it's obnoxious. If I were to meet an incel they have to be weebcels since weebcels get attacked alot here.

Last edited:
depends on the incel,one might be a good friend while another might be an asshole