Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Fatcels lose IQ points

I don't think it's permanent if it's specifically caused by obesity rather than just being correlated with it, but suifuel for @Zer0/∞. :dafuckfeels:

Inb4 redditors ban the post

brutal as fuck. i was extremely obese as a small child up to when i was a teenager (FUCK MY PARENTS). i'm sure it fucked me up indelibly

I think my adhd or something fucked that up for me, Ive been ldaring and eating for so long and im still skinny AF

Giga-brutal as fuck not only for fatcels but for all overweight/obese people.
Now I'm grateful that I have always been skinny! :feelsPop:

brutal as fuck. i was extremely obese as a small child up to when i was a teenager (FUCK MY PARENTS). i'm sure it fucked me up indelibly
Same my mother is a fat hog. She was fat when she was pregnant with me as well. I probably lost IQ due to it. Ragefuel tbh

Thank god I was ever only "fat" for about 2 years. Major suifuel for fatties

I don't think it's permanent if it's specifically caused by obesity rather than just being correlated with it
I'm inclined to agree. It might be a cause and effect type of scenario. The authors of the paper couldn't even tell what behavior the reduction in gray matter affected too