Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga Cope

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201213 174506 Reddit

Screenshot 20201213 174651 Gallery

Screenshot 20201213 174540 Reddit

Download

Why does that foid pride herself on having sex?
I thought feminists tried to stop men viewing them as sex objects who are only good for sex :feelsclown:
Well its simply really. She's fat and very insecure about it.

Therefore in order to make herself feel better she spends her days screenshotting lonely men and most likely making up stories of what she wishes she could be doing. I don't doubt this female has had sex before, but the sexual escapades she writes about are akin to fantasy. Especially with how she looks.

Who's gonna have a threesome with this postwall pigskin hog?

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Also that was my post Jfl

Why does this foid live rent-free in your heads, do you understand the massive ego-boost she gets when you guys make a thread about her? JFL.

Why does this foid live rent-free in your heads, do you understand the massive ego-boost she gets when you guys make a thread about her? JFL.
You think i care if this pigskin gains an ego boost from me pointing out how fat and ugly she is? What is there to gain from that?

Its like getting an ego boost from being mentioned in an alert on CO.

She isn't living in my head if that's what you're implying, because that would be physically impossible given her mass

Gee I can't imagine why studs are praised and sluts are shamed.

Does anyone think her looksmatch has any say in a threesome? JFL. Not that I buy she's had one. Then again men are pathetic...

Gee I can't imagine why studs are praised and sluts are shamed.

Does anyone think her looksmatch has any say in a threesome? JFL. Not that I buy she's had one. Then again men are pathetic...
Her Looksmatch is either dead or betabuxxing a used up fat whore like herself

You think i care if this pigskin gains an ego boost from me pointing out how fat and ugly she is? What is there to gain from that?
Well, they probably subscribe to the idea of "any publicity is good publicity."

Not even incels would touch that subhuman landwhale xD