Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[GIGA COPE] i had found on braincels

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

lol, this crap i like reading that feminist post, that say a foid have any chance of fighting a man, if someone is bigger than you, 95% he would kick your ass in a fight.

Even the title is a gigacope, nothing about female sexual selection is logical, especially not when factoring in that we live in a civilization. It makes no difference to them whether or not their desires are logical.

Even the title is a gigacope, nothing about female sexual selection is logical, especially not when factoring in that we live in a civilization. It makes no difference to them whether or not their desires are logical.
foids generally want a aestheticaly pleasing neandhertal, for them civilization is a alien concept, no diferent from magic

6 foot 1 is the cut off line. You need to be at least a 9 facially if your only 6 foot 1 also

They want tall guys cause it makes them 'feel safe'. It's the primitive attraction factor. The tall guy may not know how to fight, but foids are driven by their emotions.

6 foot 1 is the cut off line. You need to be at least a 9 facially if your only 6 foot 1 also
soon the cut off line will be 7 feet tall, and people will continue to grown till 9 feet where everybody start dying because of diseases cause by too much height
They want tall guys cause it makes them 'feel safe'. It's the primitive attraction factor. The tall guy may not know how to fight, but foids are driven by their emotions.
truth, lot of foids would go for some 6'6 pussy defenceles lanklet, instead of some Bruce Lee midget bad ass that could kill the lanklet in 5 secs

female sexual selection is logical to the extent that it has internal consistency. It makes sense that they prefer taller, more attractive males over their short unattractive counterparts. Attractiveness is just a codeword for things that maximize survivability for yourself and your off spring out in the wild

maximize survivability for yourself and your off spring out in the wild
not really, inteligence maxime survivability the most, but foids don't care about it.

for them PFS is lawn

not really, inteligence maxime survivability the most, but foids don't care about it.

for them PFS is lawn
you only need to be so intelligent to survive out in the wild though (I would estimate 110 IQish and NT). Once intelligence reaches a certain thresh hold it becomes a hindrance

you only need to be so intelligent to survive out in the wild though (I would estimate 110 IQish and NT). Once intelligence reaches a certain thresh hold it becomes a hindrance
nah, i believe the dudes that invented, bow and arrows, the wheel, agriculture and fire, probaly got more pussy than all primitives chads combined

He forgot being really good at hide and seek and being THE LITTLE SPOON when spooning :soy:

Once intelligence reaches a certain thresh hold it becomes a hindrance
From the perspective of evolutionary biology, definitely. Perceiving so far that you see past the prey, that you begin to ask yourself why you're doing doing any of it at all, it's extremely counterproductive to evolution's objective. Actually humans as a whole already have some peculiar, similar tenancies which seem to be nothing but hindrances.

nah, i believe the dudes that invented, bow and arrows, the wheel, agriculture and fire, probaly got more pussy than all primitives chads combined
Cope, they invented it then primitive chad killed them took the tools for himself and got all the pussy

The guy in the OP is coping super hard but I think we should evaluate whether Face>Height or Face=Height I personally think they should be evaluated together rather than separate when it comes to SMV rating. And this is coming from someone who is 5'4 .

From the perspective of evolutionary biology, definitely. Perceiving so far that you see past the prey, that you begin to ask yourself why you're doing doing any of it at all, it's extremely counterproductive to evolution's objective. Actually humans as a whole already have some peculiar, similar tenancies which seem to be nothing but hindrances.
with a giga iq, some primitive guy could set traps and hunt mamothjs by himself, while avoiding predadors after studying their behaviour, even if chad got in his way, he would only need to abide his time and murder chad when nobody was around "no cops in the past" and blame a tigger or something.
in nature inteligence > all
Cope, they invented it then primitive chad killed them took the tools for himself and got all the pussy
giga cope, they would pierce chad head if the tryed to, no amount of height or jawline make you immune to arrows and spears

He could also fit in a suitcase.

Braincels really went downhill over time.