Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga Chad Brett Maverick has "depression"

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

JFL @ Chad "depression", imagine him living as an average or below average man...

@Reddit_is_for_cucks :lul:

This is the guy.

This is what happens when you run out of stacies to fuck

You have a very delusional view of depression when you lived your whole life in easy mode.

Do I dare even look at the comments?

Probably a dickcel

He accidentally tore Stacy in half with his dick so now he has to wait 10 seconds before he can find another one on tinder. Truly heartbreaking
Cryingnigga

Last edited:
Comments: I'm depressed too, bro same, bro my anxiety bro, bro God has a plan for you also did I mention I have depression and anxiety.
:feelsseriously:

While I sincerely doubt his depression is anything close to ours, he is still a male. Idk tbh. Maybe he's depressed at how worthless foids are.

He also has a Become Chad program in which he'll restructure the bones in your face for 3 easy payments of $99.95:

He's chad but not gigachad.

Nah, he's gigachad. One of the best looking guys I've ever seen. Watch his Youtube videos. 6'3, great hair, perfect body, blue eyes, great face.

He's literally what I imagine when I hear "Chad"

Living in easy mode and having depression jfl. Hope he ropes

probably a line of stacies and beckies waiting to cheer him up (fuck) while we LDAR and no one cares :feelsrope:

Youtube is a very big business. When you have as many subscribers as him every video you post is very carefully chosen with the sole purpose of creating more followers (=money)

He may have been aware that he come off as too narcy or too successful so he decided to post an emo video to gain more followers (the ones that thought his life was too good). Youtube is all fake. It's all about marketing for views. I am pretty certain he is not depressed or not at least to the extent he says he is. He probably has a bad day from time to time and calls it "depression" to gain 50.000 new subscribers.

While I sincerely doubt his depression is anything close to ours, he is still a male. Idk tbh. Maybe he's depressed at how worthless foids are.

It's probably worse for him because we are used to it. Imaging having experiencing the highest high ever and than suddenly dropping to the lowest low.

We are used to living in the dumps.

Any of us could make a video and open up about our immense struggle with SEVERE anxiety, depression, personality disorder and nobody would give a fuck. If you're good-looking and feel down one day and post a video, everybody will flock to your side and tell you you're "so brave" to open up and share your story. I fucking hate them all.

Chad depression is almost as big of a joke as female depression

Chad depression is almost as big of a joke as female depression
Almost..... Remember that a 5/10 foid will have an easier, more privileged life than any gigachad.

Shit man i feel him it must be so hard waking up everyday to texts from hot Stacy saying how much they wanna fuck him and then having hot dirty sex with said stacys

Lmfao clown fuckin world we live in

He should be nailed to a cross
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Nothing I can imagine would be bad enough for this cunt, I wish the worse things to happen to him just so he could experience real misery for one single day but in the end I know that nothing bad will ever happen to someone like him, this world was created for him and he will only know winning and pleasure for as long as he lives, and that just kills me inside even more.

Cry me a fucking river

Well hopefully he kills himself then. One can dream.

fuck this guy

yeah of course you don't think looks has anything to do with women wanting you because you've only experienced life as a male model and think your looks has nothing to do with it.

hope he kills himself

It will never happen, almost all suicides are from sub7 men, and the few who are 7+ had low status or felt like they hit rock bottom in the social hierarchy.

There is no such thing as being "depressed" as a Chad, he just felt bad because his life is complete pure bliss.

this guy is fucking bullshitting.it's so funny hearing this guy make shit up to gain views.man even gigas chad is fucking desperate for attention

What the actual fuck, chad can't have depression. Seriously fuck this guy hope he kills himself.