Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga blackpilled replys on Cuckit thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Aaand it got removed, not surprising though.

So many height copers face is life

Date us JFL. not that hard you low IQs

And of course the soymins remove it :soy:

And they deleted it.

"Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose."

:feelsseriously:

And brutal comment below.

Can't even let Men air their grievances for a second. Foids don't want their benefits going anywhere else but them as the "oppressed" class. They want to keep their status and keep all others away from it so as to maximise their benefits from the system. They know that giving an inch will lead to Men figuring things out. Just like them when they finally managed to pull the wool over the Boomers eyes that Foidratspawn do actually want equality. They got that inch because they had Holes and the Boomers time with a sex ratio of one man per two Foids, thought it would mean more sex for Men in general. In the end it just makes Foidrats even more Hypergamic and has led to a bigger influx of Male babies to female babies.

The Womb is a sinful place, Yahweh's sin machine.. it creates females when times are hard and creates Men when times are easy and there is an abundance of resources. There is an abundance of resources but sadly they are hogged by a few Elites and not passed down.

Get back to worshipping pussy and don't bother venting about male problems tee hee

And they deleted it.

"Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose."

View attachment 302603
If we put women in burkas, it would prevent cucks from complimenting them and fueling their huge egos, in turn making such women more humble and submissive.

Last edited:
If we put women in burkas, it would prevent cucks from complimenting them and dueling their huge egos, in turn making such women more humble and submissive.
:feelswhere:

And they deleted it.

View attachment 302603
>just don't be afraid to give compliments
Lol, got some bad news for him. They're not afraid to compliment men you just don't measure up.

I have literally seen women compliment other people's jawlines right in front of me. Lol.

Last edited:
>just don't be afraid
Lol, got some bad news for him. They're not afraid to compliment men you just don't measure up.

I have literally seen women compliment other people's jawlines right in front of me. Lol.
I've heard foids say he's tall, he's broad shouldered and things like that. Pure genetics, shit you can't change. And they weren't complimenting some average joe who just happened to have those good features

Men will never understand that most women don't find most men attractive

Everyone's aware of the blackpill. But the second they start spurting it out cuckit removes the thread.