Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gifted and Talented Program made me an incel

ChiefKeefSosa

ChiefKeefSosa

Greycel
Title. If you don't know what G&T program is it's a program you get put into when you're 6 years old in America if the school thinks you are smart and/or special i.e. autism, aspergers, adhd, etc

The problem is that you are with the exact same people for the rest of elementary school (ages 7-11 for me) and you're never allowed to interact with anybody outside of your class, so you physically can not make friends with any other "normal" kids. The ratio of girls to guys in this class is like 2-1 so you generally only have maybe 4 or 5 other guys in the class with you, and obviously only guys were friends with guys and girls with girls (women are only "friends" with guys they think are cute, and none of the people in here were above a 3/10, so they pretended we didn't exist). The other thing is that because it's a small group they combine two grade levels in one class (e.g. 2nd and 3rd grade, 4th and 5th grade), so ever year half of your potential friend group disappears.

So I got put into this class at age 6 by my mom, who was essentially forced into it because the school gets a lot of money for the program here, and that was my life in elementary school. I have autism, but up until this point in my life I handled it pretty well. I was still able to play with other kids, interacting with others, basically I was normal kid, if just a little weird. But after I got put into this program, my social development quickly did a 180. In my class, I only had in my life five potential friends, most of whom were either more fucked up than I was or quiet smart kids whose parents didn't want them making any friends for the sake of their studies. I think in total I only had three friends the rest of elementary school, and keep in mind because of the class combination I would lose two of them every year meaning I only had one friend half the time. So anyway by fourth grade I had became extremely depressed and was constantly thinking about suicide despite only being like 9 at the time. I had quit all sports I was a part of, stopped going to church, and doing any normal kid things because I could no longer interact with normal people. My autism became so bad that and I was throwing constant tantrums and unable to speak to most people besides my parents and the friends I talked about earlier, but to a much lesser extent. Because of my social failings I was thrown by proxy into the internet rabbit hole just to have any interaction, which ruined my life even further but I won't get into that in this post.

I think a lot of my problems with people and especially women stem from this program and it's impact on my development. Wanted to know if there's any other former G&Tcels out there, or if anyone in similar situations had a similar experience?

TL;DR Was put into a program for smart and special kids early in life and it ruined my social development, turning me into the incel I am today

Title. If you don't know what G&T program is it's a program you get put into when you're 6 years old in America if the school thinks you are smart and/or special i.e. autism, aspergers, adhd, etc

The problem is that you are with the exact same people for the rest of elementary school (ages 7-11 for me) and you're never allowed to interact with anybody outside of your class, so you physically can not make friends with any other "normal" kids. The ratio of girls to guys in this class is like 2-1 so you generally only have maybe 4 or 5 other guys in the class with you, and obviously only guys were friends with guys and girls with girls (women are only "friends" with guys they think are cute, and none of the people in here were above a 3/10, so they pretended we didn't exist). The other thing is that because it's a small group they combine two grade levels in one class (e.g. 2nd and 3rd grade, 4th and 5th grade), so ever year half of your potential friend group disappears.

So I got put into this class at age 6 by my mom, who was essentially forced into it because the school gets a lot of money for the program here, and that was my life in elementary school. I have autism, but up until this point in my life I handled it pretty well. I was still able to play with other kids, interacting with others, basically I was normal kid, if just a little weird. But after I got put into this program, my social development quickly did a 180. In my class, I only had in my life five potential friends, most of whom were either more fucked up than I was or quiet smart kids whose parents didn't want them making any friends for the sake of their studies. I think in total I only had three friends the rest of elementary school, and keep in mind because of the class combination I would lose two of them every year meaning I only had one friend half the time. So anyway by fourth grade I had became extremely depressed and was constantly thinking about suicide despite only being like 9 at the time. I had quit all sports I was a part of, stopped going to church, and doing any normal kid things because I could no longer interact with normal people. My autism became so bad that and I was throwing constant tantrums and unable to speak to most people besides my parents and the friends I talked about earlier, but to a much lesser extent. Because of my social failings I was thrown by proxy into the internet rabbit hole just to have any interaction, which ruined my life even further but I won't get into that in this post.

I think a lot of my problems with people and especially women stem from this program and it's impact on my development. Wanted to know if there's any other former G&Tcels out there, or if anyone in similar situations had a similar experience?

TL;DR Was put into a program for smart and special kids early in life and it ruined my social development, turning me into the incel I am today
It wasn't G&T that ruined your social development, it was that you were autistic and non-NT.
I got bullied and excluded in G&T in 4th and 5th grade by other kids because they thought I was weird for my interests.

never went to any smarts peeps class,but as a rule of thumb,if you are being excluded,it's because you are ugly or a low tier normie.no one cares about chad being socially awkward. heck most chads can barely get two words out (go watch chad model interviews).heck if chad is silent that is all good too. Silent chad who speaks at the right time is "cool" and "smooth".

it's all about looks.

It wasn't G&T that ruined your social development, it was that you were autistic and non-NT.
I got bullied and excluded in G&T in 4th and 5th grade by other kids because they thought I was weird for my interests.
this makes me believe i really am autistic :worryfeels:

i had to go to a smart kids math class in middle school.

this makes me believe i really am autistic :worryfeels:

i had to go to a smart kids math class in middle school.
You live in America like me, smart kids = average to the rest of the world.
Taking more advanced classes doesn't mean much.

Had similar experience as this OP, felt low IQ and stupid in my classes when I got accepted to G&T, I just had a very good memory to get grades.

From kindergarten to second grade, I had a single friend. He stuttered sometimes, but was initially kind to me. Later, he integrated with the NT kids and left me alone, leaving me friendless. I'd pace the playground alone until the teachers ordered us to line up. After that, I was homeschooled until 8th grade.

Mother placed me in a Jewish program for children. I was too anxious to socialize. I kept my head down while sweating for the two sessions I attended. Then she placed me in group therapy, where I was bullied.

i was also isolated in elementary school because i was autistic and needed assistance

and others thought mab that this was weird

i also had to go sometimes for several weeks to an institute seperate from elementary school

No mentions of being ugly? So you are a fakecel mentalcel.

In 7th grade they were doing this "experiment" of an all-boys group, that I happened to end up being put in.

All my classes were all-male. I only saw females in the hallways or in the auditorium. So basically for my first year of middle school, my interactions with females were artificially limited on top of also having Autism.

I was in Special Ed for most of my Elementary School, even the down syndrome kids learned faster than me. :fuk:

Nah special Ed was worse. People that are in the gifted and talented program in my school are treated like Gods I went to school in Maryland.

I remember being labelled as "Gifted and Talented" when I was younger, but I was never put into any sort of separate class. Not that my school administrators didn't constantly suggest putting me in a separate class to my mother, but she refused every time. Thank god my mother was a foid with wits about her; she knew I was already struggling socially, and this would only have been the final nail in the coffin on that.

So anyway by fourth grade I had became extremely depressed and was constantly thinking about suicide despite only being like 9 at the time.
Damn, that's a year earlier than me. Never thought I'd run into someone who was doing worse than me at an earlier point in life.

I had quit all sports I was a part of, stopped going to church, and doing any normal kid things because I could no longer interact with normal people. My autism became so bad that and I was throwing constant tantrums and unable to speak to most people besides my parents and the friends I talked about earlier, but to a much lesser extent. Because of my social failings I was thrown by proxy into the internet rabbit hole just to have any interaction, which ruined my life even further but I won't get into that in this post.
That's what I did, except the internet socialization, since I didn't have access to high-speed internet (except at school) until I was in college. I think we were just shutting down and putting up a mental defense and barrier to the cruelty of life, and that maybe the meltdowns are how us autistics handle that. That's just my own musings from reflections of my own life, anyway.

:yes:To be honest. Normies can sniff us out with ease. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Proof #1 and proof #2 for those who doubt.
Nah special Ed was worse. People that are in the gifted and talented program in my school are treated like Gods I went to school in Maryland.
I doubt that. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: They certainly weren't treated that way around here. The honors students, on the other hand, were all chads and stacies, and they were definitely worshipped. :feelsUgh: