Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ghosting

Turtle02

Turtle02

Recruit
★★★★★
How has ghosting become a normal thing today? To intentionally deprive someone of a response is textbook sociopathic behavior. Ghosting happens across pretty much every kind of interaction, but it's most confusing for me when it happens after a confession.

Every time I've mustered up the courage to tell a foid I like them, I've been ghosted. Like, how can they not have the decency to provide a genuine response? Something along the lines of "I'm glad you feel that way, but I don't feel the same towards you," would be fine. But if someone feels strongly enough about you to express their feelings, how can you ignore them and call yourself human?

Foids tend to feel like they're the main character of a movie, they call us entitled and don't admit how outrageous their standards can be

Definitely true. Maybe increased opportunity through dating sites and social media enables foids' ridiculously high standards

How has ghosting become a normal thing today? To intentionally deprive someone of a response is textbook sociopathic behavior. Ghosting happens across pretty much every kind of interaction, but it's most confusing for me when it happens after a confession.

Every time I've mustered up the courage to tell a foid I like them, I've been ghosted. Like, how can they not have the decency to provide a genuine response? Something along the lines of "I'm glad you feel that way, but I don't feel the same towards you," would be fine. But if someone feels strongly enough about you to express their feelings, how can you ignore them and call yourself human?
The decline of our society is truly dissapointing.

That's what a female "pastor" did it to me.