Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ghosting is traumatic

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Have you ever been brutally ghosted? I'm still not over my oneitis ghosting me. I'm crumbling.

Yeah I've been ghosted. I have also ghosted people before (not foids, obviously, I don't talk to them in the first place). I think that it is just hard for people to say "I don't want to talk/interact with you anymore". So instead people just ghost.

AHHHHHH IS THAT A LACK OF COMMS?!?!? FROM A GIRL!?!?

SAVE ME STBO2CEL!!!!!

Yeah I've been ghosted. I have also ghosted people before (not foids, obviously, I don't talk to them in the first place). I think that it is just hard for people to say "I don't want to talk/interact with you anymore". So instead people just ghost.
It is a massive ego boost for normies and toilets to ghost people. I was ghosted by both and based on their everyday behaviour I found out it was nothing more than primitive ego.

Well at least they communicated with in the first place. But suddenly being cut off/blocked when you think something may finally happen is fucking crushing I know!

It is a massive ego boost for normies and toilets to ghost people. I was ghosted by both and based on their everyday behaviour I found out it was nothing more than primitive ego.
Yeah I've never done it as an ego boost, maybe normies do. I just do it because sometimes I have no more want to talk to someone and what am I supposed to say "sorry, I am bored of you now"? I feel that would be more hurtful.

I've been rejected because I'm worthless

Foids ghosted me coz I'm ugly and fat

Yeah I've never done it as an ego boost, maybe normies do. I just do it because sometimes I have no more want to talk to someone and what am I supposed to say "sorry, I am bored of you now"? I feel that would be more hurtful.
It's definitely an ego boost for toilets. And they do it way more than men. Most of the time they want to feel "chased". Even if they don't actually like the guy. It's a sick, sadistic mind game that normies and toilets love to play. It's actually one of the reasons I started chadfishing. To get back at them. :feelsdevil:

Common sense tells you it's nicer to tell people when you don't want to talk to them anymore. You don't have to be an ass about it. But there are rare instances where people become obsessive and don't take no for an answer. And those rare instances are used as justification, or people will pretend like they're being considerate of the other person somehow by ghosting them, jfl.

Shit is so normalized these days people are numb to it now. It's expected.

Obviously. If you've never been ghosted then you're a fakecel who hasn't even tried

Have you ever been brutally ghosted? I'm still not over my oneitis ghosting me. I'm crumbling
Don't sweat it brocel. we weren't meant for our oneitises. I've been ghosted so many times that I feel like it's the best way to get rejected(I've been publicly humiliated before :cryfeels:)

Don't sweat it brocel. we weren't meant for our oneitises. I've been ghosted so many times that I feel like it's the best way to get rejected(I've been publicly humiliated before :cryfeels:)

Good morning I hate women :panties:

glad you're back

Ghosting is absolutely cold.

Ghosting is infantile, cowardly, immature and egotistical (because of the ego boost foids get). It's no wonder foids like doing it so much. It's their default rejection method.

i really don't know the difference of ghosting and rejection but i have been rejected a couple of times and some times ignored by holes when trying to talk to them. basically i am invisible to most people except old people and males but for the rest i don't even exist.

i really don't know the difference of ghosting and rejection but i have been rejected a couple of times and some times ignored by holes when trying to talk to them. basically i am invisible to most people except old people and males but for the rest i don't even exist.
Ghosting is a form of rejection, but it's more toxic because there is no closure and it's infantile, immature, coward and egotistical. The foid just leaves the guy wondering what happened until he takes the hint.