Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ghosted by employer

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I emailed an employer (woman) where I applied for a job. She asked me to send pictures of myself, so I did. She thanked me and said that she would reply back to me soon. That was in July. It’s been over a month :lul::lul:

I sent her another email asking when she’s going to reply. I swear if I get no reply :lul:

Sue for discrimination (lookism) chico

should have sent picture of chico

It’s happening here

Sue for discrimination (lookism) chico
I emailed an employer (woman) where I applied for a job. She asked me to send pictures of myself, so I did. She thanked me and said that she would reply back to me soon. That was in July. It’s been over a month :lul::lul:

I sent her another email asking when she’s going to reply. I swear if I get no reply :lul:
Holy shit bro I have so many stories to tell, bullied by employers. I did a 6 month internship in 2018 in a public office. One of the employees ILLEGALLY MONITORED MY PC ACTICITY IN THE WORK PLACE (I checked and researched for days, this is ILLEGAL). It's only legal if I know. I'm not bad with computers so I discovered a small app running on the PC. It's legal to monitor employees, ONLY IF IT IS NOT PERSONALISED. IF THEY WANT TO MONITOR A PARTICULAR EMPLOYEE THEY NEED MY SIGNATURE BUT THEY INSTALLED THIS APP WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

So you know what I did? I opened a word-document and wrote "I know you can see what I'm doing". She had her office next to mine (I was in a room with 2 other people), and I overheard her say to a colleague "look, what he wrote. How does he know?" She sounded worried. I heard the colleague laugh

In retrospect I should have handled this differently. I should have logged off, gone home and reported it to her boss. Maybe it was him who sanctioned it (the boss of the accounting department). I checked his and this whore's Linkedin profiles a few months after my internship ended. They both worked somewhere else by then. I'm 99% sure a more top-tier boss found out and they were fired.
Holy shit I get angry typing this out.

That is so fucking stupid, when I was applying for a job in my first year of college, I was not required to show a picture of my face to the employers. They usually call you or text you to obtain more information about you, not ask for a face pic

If I ever get asked for a picture with an application I’m sending ai enhanced ones

should've sent pictures of chad

What hell are you living in that you need a picture to apply?

foids should never work as employers