Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ghost town maxxing

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Last edited:
My copes won't work in a ghost town. I would rope and become a ghost.

It's another form of hermitmaxxing, if I had the money i'd do it in a heartbeat

Sounds quite interesting, I'd probably do it

Ghost towns are the only way you're going to find peace in the future. Try to kill a couple of normies and have the bodies disappear so you can start legends about yourself being a supernatural killer or a demon so normies won't fuck with you.

My copes won't work in a ghost town. I would rope and become a ghost.
then watch all the chad ghosts have sex with the stacey ghosts while you are alone as a ghost forever . A fate of eternal suffering worse than death, an eternal reminder of the failure your life is , and if such is the case i cherish the idea of nothingness beyond the grave

Really done for if ghosttownmaxxing in 2029

Also another brutal driver licence pill. You cannot ghost town maxxing if you cannot drive.

50.000 people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town.

As long as it had power and internet, and i could be all stocked up with food for months I think i would love it.

There's this neat video I saw about an abandoned paper mill town, Ocean Falls, British Columbia, where they still keep a hydro generating water dam running because they use the cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin. The place looks fucking perfect for incel life.

View: https://youtu.be/Sqn-QmoXK4M

Ive done that b4.

Same, I would choose some forest area, I don't like the sun.
Sounds really good.

That's what I'm striving for, but instead of a ghost town, I'm gonna get some acres and start an offgrid homestead.
Nice plan.