Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ghost is laughing and trying to scare me

KrazedKanga

KrazedKanga

All KangaCels Unite!
★★★★★
I have always being a Incel with mental health issues, like OCD, and bi polar .But recently i think I am going nuts. why? Well, because I was in the shower and I heard someone talking, now my family newly rented apartment doesn't have the best walls, so it could be a neighbour, yet my mind flipped to a ghost. what the fuck. and then, I walked through the living room and I heard something again, but vaguely. The TV was on, so it could have been the TV, yet I thought a ghost again. I freaked out. I went on google and looked up ways to cleanse the house from demons and evil spirits. I followed instructions and lit a candle and repeated a mantra. I think it was witchcraft because I was on the wikepida page. I am not into that, but I didn't care. I was desperate to do anything to rid them from my house. I didn't feel safe. I am not good socially and my home is my safe space. I have no friends and except bullying Mom in my life ( she wasn't home ) so I felt like I wasn't safe at home. I'm not sure why I was feeling that way, maybe I watch a lot of horror movies? But I am not hearing things now, I turned off the TV.
I worry because schizophrenia has comeback with vengeance and I fear something is wrong with me because a little part of me is in fear that a ghost is watching me as we speak laughing and hoping to scare me again.

@Ghost do you confirm this?

I can't afford quality meds or any sometimes , Medicaid gives me some generic shit and it either half comatose me or cause hallucination's .
I've been to mental institutions multiple times and they are worse than jail, They do not care what illness you've got, everyone gets schizo and treated as such.
Once I've tried to end myself and those bastards revived me, and released me back into the community unsupervised . I believe that the Ghost has come for me as i was dead for couple of minutes and wants what is rightfully his my lifeless soul.

Are you doing this, niggER?

IMG 1025

I didn’t believe that you’re a such junkiecel

I hope you don't experience the ghost again brocel

I hope you don't experience the ghost again brocel
I have a contingency plan .I gave my mom instructions what to do if i'll if the Ghost gets me if she won't treat my cat right i'll rise from the dead and burn her car and face We have a deal!

I have a contingency plan .I gave my mom instructions what to do if i'll if the Ghost gets me if she won't treat my cat right i'll rise from the dead and burn her car and face We have a deal!
let's just hope the ghost won't get you

I wanna meet a ghost too :feelswhat:

I admit the Ghost has me petrified. It presence in my apartment is so strong . He now is giving me nightmares and now possess the power to get my beloved cat to bring him dead mice ,lizards and insects but i refuse to communicate with or give him presents .It seems hellbent on mocking me .