Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting valentines day off school

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Looked at calendar and saw i have 14th and 17th off school which means i dont have to see extreme pda and wont be constantly reminded of loneliness

Very nice, they don't annoy me on that day thankfully.
It's not like high school.

good for u, it will save u some trauma

we didnt do anything for valentines day here, im glad im not a gringocel

Very good. Even if you didn't have a day off, subhumans should automatically be allowed to skip school/work on Cuckentine's Day to avoid extreme [SuicideFuel]. Thanks for reminding us that one of the worst days of the year is a few weeks away.

Gotta rent a Ryder van before it's too late...
(in Top Gear Overdrive)

Mogs me cause have day off. When I was in HS we still have to come to class on Valentine's day and I was quite busy for the prom. So no ldar on 14th

i have 14th and 17th off school
Possibly because they don’t want an EmeRgency happing at school. So they give you those days off.

Looked at calendar and saw i have 14th and 17th off school which means i dont have to see extreme pda and wont be constantly reminded of loneliness
THANK GOD

For the normis, chads and stacys it is the best day. For us another reminder of the genetic failures that we are. But, the good thing is that I no longer have to endure it at school because I will have to see it at the university.

thats awesome man. they should give off every year

Gotta rent a Ryder van before it's too late...
(in Top Gear Overdrive)
Don't forget to visit North York, Ontario. I hear it's great this time of year, the roads are a little slippery so don't lose control

Cant wait to see normie cucks contemplating which 30 dollar roses and 25 dollar chocolate boxes to buy for their roastie landwhale girlfriends and wives

Lifefuel, at school we always had to do some stupid secret friend shit. I never got anything

Lucky, I have a fucking quiz on that day too. My grade will likely suffer just because it’s valentines fuck
Possibly because they don’t want an EmeRgency happing at school. So they give you those days off.
Not every school apparently

Don't forget to visit North York, Ontario. I hear it's great this time of year, the roads are a little slippery so don't lose control
I'll bring my German driving instructor to help me.

Youngcel problems :feelsseriously: Valenturd's day doesn't rear its ugly head in the adult world thank God

Another extra day of rotting. However I do rotmogg you as I'm a neet and I spend all day every day rotting away. I am living the dream of 16 year old me.

I need to get paid.