Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting treated horribly compared to your siblings

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
No soothing when I was crying, just 'stop crying!', not one encouragement or compliment, any negative emotion and I would be yelled at, ignoring health issues even though they had the money to fix them, always made to do the tedious and labor intensive chores, didn't even consider signing me up for sports or music, didn't let me out of the house to socialize while my siblings get to go out whenever they ask... But just pull yourself up by the boot straps. Who cares if you were in essentially isolation your whole life. If you're not a cute and happy kid, hell if you're not a cute baby, then there's only pain waiting for you. Because the most brutal blackpill is even the people who are supposed to love you unconditionally still think with their lizard brain. It makes me want to sperg out when my parents are caring towards my siblings, and when they go off to hang out with their friends or go to sport practices and music lessons.

I wish my parents hated me, it would make roping a lot easier.

The badparentingpill is brutal tbh. Helicopter parenting and other shitty types have probably fucked up at least 30% of this site who would have otherwise not been too bad off (well, the ones who are decent looking, anyway)

They treat me well, but women in general act as if I don't exist

I think this happens because some parents are afraid that a child they have may be better than them so they try to destroy them mentally so they fail at life . my mother tried this with me when I was in my teens as she hates men because of her failure to bend them to her will and in turn harboured hatred towards me but she could not break me as I was too aggressive but she did succeed in doing me harm mentally in certain ways I don't hate my mother but I do keep my distance and she knows I won't tolerate her shit. all I can say is stick up for yourself and don't let your parents break you and remember its not that they hate you its because they are afraid you will succeed where they failed and that is why they treat you this way. good luck and stay strong and try to find some sort of support if able.