Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting told youre ugly

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
I almost get told everyday that im ugly i mean i know , but when somebody says it to me my whole day is ruined . Its very hard to accept it for myself.:fühlseil::fühlt sich:

Part of life is just accepting the facts

You'll get used to it:
Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Yes, you must be very "ugly".

"Sweet & Innocent" Foid Criticizing "Ugly" Kids:

View attachment 539294

View attachment 539296

A young Black couple once said this of me as I was waiting at a train station:

"Well, she sure is ugly"(I'm not sure if they believed I was a woman or if they were simply insulting my masculinity and appearance)

Others insulted my phallus size and height. Tyrone would deliberately mispronounce my name to denigrate me.

Is this an "ogre" in your opinion?

As my acceptance of my appearance increased, my tolerance for femoids decreased.

I almost get told everyday that im ugly i mean i know , but when somebody says it to me my whole day is ruined . Its very hard to accept it for myself.:fühlseil::fühlt sich:
height ?

I don't recieve negative comments about my ugly appearence that often ngl, but sometimes women just stare at me with extreme disgust on their faces.

Last edited:
ive been called nothing but ugly when showing my face online but ive had whores say ew and get upset back in school when they had to sit next to me about 60% of the time

Never been called ugly to the face but am waiting the day which it will happen :society:
Foids want you to sit next to them. You're probably not ugly + you're young so almost certainly a fakecel. :feelsbadman:

Sounds like a larp.
Who tells you that almost everyday?

:feelshehe:

Maybe but I’m no good looking guy

:hax:

I doubt it:society:
Foids want to sit next to you + young = guaranteed ascension sooner or later. :feelsbadman:

It’s better than being told how handsome you are

Unless I get clear signs that one might like me, which has not happened:feelshehe:
When girls want to sit next to you, that is a clear sign ... :fuk:

Bro she never said she wanted to sit next to me, she just said the seats which we were sitting in were good and there was no need to change:feelsbadman:
That means she didn't want you to sit somewhere else.
Bro.
You start sounding like moeggels, who denies obvious signs of interest from foids. :feelsUgh:

Will not happen unless some girl says something cause I sure won’t:society:
Unless I get clear signs that one might like me, which has not happened:feelshehe:

I was in a "study group" once. A foid frowned at me and actually covered her head.

I wish some food tell me I'm ugly to my face that would save me a lot of pain, you normally have to guess it by yourself

Yep it's brutal had it consistently from the age of 5 upwards lookism is ingrained even from that age.

ive been called nothing but ugly when showing my face online but ive had whores say ew and get upset back in school when they had to sit next to me about 60% of the time
Brutal