Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting to the point of numbness

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Honestly what caught me up on the blackpill was being upset and searching for the truth why things are like no girlfriend or no more friends or basic human consideration for one another, I was hoping to somehow find a way to possibly fix the issue of lack of relationships but honestly after the 2 year trek of blackpill thinking and content, I just gave up and now I don't really need or want a gf or friends anymore, socially I cope with hanging out with family and I masturbate to cope with my sexual needs but still have loneliness due to someone not being on my level regarding interest or age to easily mutually understand eachother, it is mostly my fault on losing friends but honestly after the few months of them gone my life feels no different if they were here and honestly I have the issue of feeling awkward of getting close to them to the point I want boundaries, so that made me think that even then if the world was a blue pulled cesspool I still would be a lonely Mentalcel considering I have Intimacy problems that even have some slight appearance in my family life as well.

It's ovER :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Glad to hear you have family but overall sounds pretty rough bro. What kinds of things do you do with your family? I know also it's tough not having family members in a similar age range

Glad to hear you have family but overall sounds pretty rough bro. What kinds of things do you do with your family? I know also it's tough not having family members in a similar age range
Thanks brocel, just go out to places mainly like to eat or something nice like Knott's scary farm or movies, but there's still that disconnect, my brother is 12 and my sister is 16 and I'm upset they have a better bond to eachother than with me, they do live together with my mom and I live with my dad but I do see them often but whenever I try to engage they seem uninterested, but I can blame them since I've been like that since a while now and I'm trying to reach out to them now because I realized I hate being alone, what about you? Hopefully you got some family or friends to cope with?

i hate my family, they shouldve never spawned me into this hellhole

i hate my family, they shouldve never spawned me into this hellhole
I relate, even if I had a choice I won't be a father of a trucel for him to suffer worse than I did.

Yeah, after a while you can find yourself drifting into hermit mode, before you even realise that the process had begun a long time ago.

Yeah, after a while you can find yourself drifting into hermit mode, before you even realise that the process had begun a long time ago.
Too fuckin true, found myself being like that since middle school, right now out of my job and NEETing and I'm miserable

Thanks brocel, just go out to places mainly like to eat or something nice like Knott's scary farm or movies, but there's still that disconnect, my brother is 12 and my sister is 16 and I'm upset they have a better bond to eachother than with me, they do live together with my mom and I live with my dad but I do see them often but whenever I try to engage they seem uninterested, but I can blame them since I've been like that since a while now and I'm trying to reach out to them now because I realized I hate being alone, what about you? Hopefully you got some family or friends to cope with?
Ah I see how the age gap can make it hard and also them probably spending more time with each other. It's good you're trying to engage them though. I don't have family to do things with unfortunately, I do have some friends nearby but I'm also trying to meet new people and go out more. My friends are mostly married and/or with kids which changes the things we can do together and how often. A bit bluepilled maybe but I'd still like to see if I can meet a foid... So I am showermaxxing and putting-myself-out-there maxxing, it's painful and discouraging given my poor social skills but I hope with improvement I can make more friends and also meet a foid.

Ah I see how the age gap can make it hard and also them probably spending more time with each other. It's good you're trying to engage them though. I don't have family to do things with unfortunately, I do have some friends nearby but I'm also trying to meet new people and go out more. My friends are mostly married and/or with kids which changes the things we can do together and how often. A bit bluepilled maybe but I'd still like to see if I can meet a foid... So I am showermaxxing and putting-myself-out-there maxxing, it's painful and discouraging given my poor social skills but I hope with improvement I can make more friends and also meet a foid.
Dude that is disgustingly brutal you don't have any family there for you, and plus since your friends are more busy on there own lives they can't and probably don't wanna spend some of their free time with you, it's great your at least searching for new friends, for me it's a lost cause unless you make your in a club and do something admirable or legendary, and on sites like these some people are sketchy so that's off the list, but honestly brocel you have it worst than me, your pretty much alone and your still hoping and treking through the dark cave to hopefully find another survivor dweller instead of meeting a scummy evil dweller which honestly are everywhere now, it's a brutal life