Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting to the point I can’t even leave the house

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
just happened. My car was dirty so I took it through the car wash. Looked over and saw a girl vacuuming her car with an amazing ass. Get closer and see she also has huge boobs. Fuck!

then go to grocery store to get a money order. As I walk in the girl in front of me had amazing legs wearing short shorts. And nice ass and bod. I tried to make eye contact but she avoided me like the plague. Fuck fuck fuck

just wear sunglasses then no one can tell if youre ogling. simple as

just wear sunglasses then no one can tell if youre ogling. simple as
I don’t care about that. It’s just torture looking but being unable to touch. Plus I’m on test so that makes it worse.

I don’t care about that. It’s just torture looking but being unable to touch. Plus I’m on test so that makes it worse.
Oh I see, hope the test makes you stronger. You should stay inside for a while I hear it makes the user horny

Oh I see, hope the test makes you stronger. You should stay inside for a while I hear it makes the user horny
It does. And I not only want sex but more disgusting things wasn’t really interested in before.

how long will you be horny and trapped indoors
distract yourself with weight lifting or something
Oh I’m not trapped. It’s just that it’s summer so all the girls dress like whores. I’m going to see if the gym is open now, it’s been closed for months due to corona.

Oh I’m not trapped. It’s just that it’s summer so all the girls dress like whores. I’m going to see if the gym is open now, it’s been closed for months due to corona.
lol winter doesn't stop girls from dressing like whores. JFL my equator country is perpetual summer, as expected all the women (whores) here dress like street walkers

Imagine going outside as an incel.

day time isn't for us
I have been trying to keep a good sleep cycle the last 6 months.
Relapsed many times due to not having anything meaningful during the actual day,so I just come back to rotting on my pc during the night and sleeping through the day