Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting tired when interacting with people: is it autism?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I want to go to bed after a maximum of two hours of socializing.

It’s not autism you’re just anti social, go to autism.is if you feel that way.

I suppose you could get diagnosed.

It's completely normal.

This is a pill which most .is users cannot swallow because it takes away a sense of uniqueness.

It's completely normal.

This is a pill which most .is users cannot swallow because it takes away a sense of uniqueness.
Interesting view and there may be truth to it. I personally try to avoid developing any superiority complex around inceldom. I'd probably be a clueless bluepiller if only my height and facial aesthetics better so that I could've scored since teens.

No, that's introversion

Yep, that's autism

I always felt the same way, it's tiring and annoying to interact with most humans.
Even those I like (which is very few if any), at some point I just want them to shut at point and leave me alone.
The downside is that loneliness is also painful in some ways.
I think I'll get a pet if I ever manage to get my own place, it helps cope with loneliness and gives somewhat of a reason to get out of bed.

It's introversion
But tbh if you're on this site you're somewhere on the spectrum

Yes because you like to do things on your own way.
You don't like to be controlled or pushed or participated.

No, that's introversion
Yep, that's autism
It's introversion
But tbh if you're on this site you're somewhere on the spectrum
Yes because you like to do things on your own way.
You don't like to be controlled or pushed or participated.
I'm sensing divide. Truth be told, I am indeed somewhat autistic in other ways too.

I always felt the same way, it's tiring and annoying to interact with most humans.
Even those I like (which is very few if any), at some point I just want them to shut at point and leave me alone.
The downside is that loneliness is also painful in some ways.
I think I'll get a pet if I ever manage to get my own place, it helps cope with loneliness and gives somewhat of a reason to get out of bed.
Yeah, socialization is really an execrise of its own. It only got bad after I had spent years in isolation. Before that, I was always "in shape" for it, sort of.

i don't really get tired of socializing when im actually talking with someone that actually listens to me as opposed to retards

talking to normalfags hardly counts as socializing. talking to normalfags is pretty much being their pooman's therapist doing nothing but listening to all their autistic boring crap while they don't listen to you and belittle anything you say.

it's also tiring because you are consistently working under their standard where you have to suck their feet otherwise they'll dismiss u and start acting petty like the insuferable sociopaths they are.

so in short u either pretend to be nice and listen to their retarded shit or they'll antagonize you and will have to endure their petty childish behavior.