Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting tired of seeing landwhale liberal foids in college

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
What's worse than attending lectures and seeing obese lesbian liberal foid? They genuinely look vomit inducing it's not even funny but sad and disgusting. So many of them smoke too and in general try to appear as masculine as possible , they mog my T and genuinely pass as men which is JFL I miss not seeing those creatures when I lived in my hometown. If God existed he'd purge this world for good. Also those type of foids hate you the most simply for being a man and ugly. They can still revert to heterosexuality but are CHAD only and CHAD will never commit to such creature anyways.

Unreal how these literal human waste garbage subhumans have a better life than the average dude. Soyciety moment.

Truly disgusting creatures

That's what you get for going to college

College landwhales whole purpose is to wait in line to serve as cum buckets for sexually frustrated HTNs and Chad lites that failed to secure a Stacy.

College landwhales whole purpose is to wait in line to serve as cum buckets for sexually frustrated HTNs and Chad lites that failed to secure a Stacy.

They need to go in an oven

What's worse than attending lectures and seeing obese lesbian liberal foid? They genuinely look vomit inducing it's not even funny but sad and disgusting. So many of them smoke too and in general try to appear as masculine as possible , they mog my T and genuinely pass as men which is JFL I miss not seeing those creatures when I lived in my hometown. If God existed he'd purge this world for good. Also those type of foids hate you the most simply for being a man and ugly. They can still revert to heterosexuality but are CHAD only and CHAD will never commit to such creature anyways.
Oy