Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting teeth whitened fucking hurts your gums

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I went to the mall a couple of hours ago to get my teeth whitened. i actually went a few months ago as well. What they do is have you bite into this mouthpiece with goo and put a light in front of your teeth. A session last 20 minutes. The first time I did it it wasn't too bad and I did two sessions. But this time? Ouch, hurt a good amount. My gums were swollen and I had to apply vitamin e stuff. Only did one session. Has anyone here tried this type of teeth whitening? Is there anything you can do to prevent that gum soreness? Also how much of a halo do white teeth give you?

Yes same happened to me. Never tried it again. I don't get why normies are doing that shit. Its unhealthy for the teeth in the long term. White teeth are cope anyway.

Yes same happened to me. Never did it again. I don't get why normies are doing that shit on a regular basis. Its unhealthy for the teeth in the long term.

What are the negative effects?

Sounds like they're using some UV light or something?

Just brush your teeth twice a day and over time your teeth will slowly whiten.

Sounds like they're using some UV light or something?

Just brush your teeth twice a day and over time your teeth will slowly whiten.

This is a slow process. I'll give it a try though.

both. Not worth it to whiten teeth. It doesn't whiten it that much.

Damn, I paid for two sessions but only did one so I still get another one for free the next time I walk in. It's still worth it to do it one more time to get my money's worth no?

Damn, I paid for two sessions but only did one so I still get another one for free the next time I walk in. It's still worth it to do it one more time to get my money's worth no?
Yeah try get your money's worth. Save the money for other dental treatments. If you really want to looksmax , I suggest veneers.

Yeah try get your money's worth. Save the money for other dental treatments. If you really want to looksmax , I suggest veneers.

Veneers? That shit's expensive. I paid $107 for the double treatment today. And my teeth aren't badly crooked.

Veneers? That shit's expensive. I paid $107 for the double treatment today. And my teeth aren't badly crooked.
Then just leave your teeth. As long as they are straight and not very yellow , it's all good

Never heard of it. Does it actually work?

Get a mirror, a fine brush and make your own hydrogen peroxide solution.

It's not comfortable, as going to the dentist is uncomfortable in general. I need to get my teeth whitened, too much soda and not enough brushing. Whitening is nowhere near as bad as having fillings for cavities.