Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting ripped may be my only chance at ascension.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
my 6'7 friend got some girl from a club,now i feel completely behind.
Becoming a massmonster may be my only shot.
Will update when i actually build up a physiche that's worth anything.

not for framecels

you can better frame
@Blacktarpill 0.0
Soyboy

Where can I buy a "gf" bro?

I have a small frame

Dude, stop coping. It goes like this: face > height > body, women really dont care about your body, they care about height a little, but face is everything. Get a plastic surgery if you are truly in despair

ngl? o.0
Dude, stop coping. It goes like this: face > height > body, women really dont care about your body, they care about height a little, but face is everything. Get a plastic surgery if you are truly in despair
i cant get plastic surgery right now.My face is unfixable as of now.
But i can better body.

Damn I wanna get ripped
Tried a few times but I loose motivation 3 weeks in

Damn I wanna get ripped
Tried a few times but I loose motivation 3 weeks in
I over did it by working out 4 times a week the first three weeks and was about to quit, but I stayed motivated when I cut it in half and only started working out twice a week.

I over did it by working out 4 times a week the first three weeks and was about to quit, but I stayed motivated when I cut it in half and only started working out twice a week.
That might help but I'm not the most patient person
I have heard that you have to do something 56 days to make it a habit
I might try the gym again, this time try for a longer period

That might help but I'm not the most patient person
I have heard that you have to do something 56 days to make it a habit
I might try the gym again, this time try for a longer period
56 days isn't that long. I think I'm already 75% the way there. It's easier for me to be more serious about gymceling because I'm a lot older than when I previously tried.

56 days isn't that long. I think I'm already 75% the way there. It's easier for me to be more serious about gymceling because I'm a lot older than when I previously tried.
Good luck on you gymcelling
I will also try to start it again

It won't work. You're going to take two years at the absolute least just to look like you lift weights, real dry muscle tissue isn't as big as you think it is so you're just going to look skinny in street clothes, and none of it even matters because foids only care about bones, hair, and skin.

I know because I went through all of it myself and can point to several people on this very forum who have done the same.

Blast some roids, you got nothing to lose anyways

I'm not sure if its even possible to get ripped if you don't have the right genetics to build muscle

Everything is genetics in the end, it's kinda sad

It’s my only chance. And if it doesn’t work then I’m toast.

where will you go for femoids once you have your gains?

Cope. Gymceling does nothing for SMV. Face + Height + race + NT = EVERYTHING.

Cope. Gymceling does nothing for SMV. Face + Height + race + NT = EVERYTHING.
Untrue.Gymcelling will add smv but it won't save you.

Untrue.Gymcelling will add smv but it won't save you.
yeah it adds 0.01 SMV :feelskek: basically nothing. Gymceling will only increase SMV by a good amount if you were overweight/obese before. Gymceling wont do anything if youre already starting at a healthy weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back