Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious getting ridiculous how incels dont advance in this world

C

conceited

Greycel
no foids to distract us

-> not really any distractions... we just sit on the issues instead of developing for the greater good

no foids to distract us

-> not really any distractions... we just sit on the issues instead of developing for the greater good
if we could develop for "the greater good" we wouldnt be incels. Are you retarded?

if we could develop for "the greater good" we wouldnt be incels. Are you retarded?
I think you are retarded, being incel doesn't mean you can't do other things besides getting a girlfriend. You pineapple brained nigger.

Don’t you want to ascend? You’re content with being a cuckcel loser?

There's many distractions for incels like video games and drugs.

I think you are retarded, being incel doesn't mean you can't do other things besides getting a girlfriend. You pineapple brained nigger.

Don’t you want to ascend? You’re content with being a cuckcel loser?
I want to ascend but there is no hope. I am stuck wageslaving at a construction job and would need at least more 3 or 4 years saving money to go to college or something like that.

I want to ascend but there is no hope. I am stuck wageslaving at a construction job and would need at least more 3 or 4 years saving money to go to college or something like that.
theres no hope if you have that mindset. theres always something you can do or change to better yourself. get out of your own delusion.

theres no hope if you have that mindset. theres always something you can do or change to better yourself. get out of your own delusion.
I am doing everything in my control to have a better life. What do you think I should do? This is a serious question.