Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting Rid Of Infiltrators: A Guide

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
images

Did you spotted a graycel with bluepill/woman/simp-like speech?
Calm down, Pepe knows what to do.
If you are blackpilled: Report with "woman" in the reason. Or ignore.
If the bluepilled speech like "work on your personality and blah blah blah" continues then call the Jannies immediately, they will clean the infiltrator for free.

An example of an obvious IT infiltrator:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13fhv3v/i_got_banned_for_defending_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Remember: Graycel detected, opnion rejected.

A lot of them have sleeper accounts on here, or have pushed this bluepill garbage for years.

It's kind of easy to tell which GrAYcel is legit and which GrAYcel is an infiltrator.

IT what is even the point of infiltrating this forum :feelsseriously:

lmao this person responded to one of my posts and i immediately could tell it was an infiltration. was wondering what exactly got them banned!

IT what is even the point of infiltrating this forum :feelsseriously:
They want to feel like they're super elite special agents infiltrating the INCEL terrorist organization lair.

A red flag is that they say “n word” instead of nigger. Be wary of people who do this

images

If the bluepilled speech like "work on your personality and blah blah blah" continues then call the Jannies immediately, they will clean the infiltrator for free.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13fhv3v/i_got_banned_for_defending_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

View attachment 750082

Honestly as a gray makes me sad that many genuine greycels will face discrimination and distrust due to Infiltrators.

images

View attachment 750082

No shit Sherlock

when the normie bluepiller is detected
Rejected Shingeki No Kyojin GIF by iQiyi

What is it with fat reddit hoes pretending they are sounthern hicks with the “y’all”

They want to feel like they're super elite special agents infiltrating the INCEL terrorist organization lair.
And yet they can’t even succeed at it with a fully anonymous forum :lul:

A red flag is that they say “n word” instead of nigger. Be wary of people who do this
“N word”
“Y’all”
“Tradwife/trad fem”
“Y’all are as bad as IT says you are”

Oh and the “I just like to rape women all day long right guys?” types

A lot of them have sleeper accounts on here, or have pushed this bluepill garbage for years.
some of them seem conflicted. reddit is a shit website that makes you irate

Most r/inceltear fags have accounts here

No bro they dont even go that far the most they will say is chad but no mean words

What is it with fat reddit hoes pretending they are sounthern hicks with the “y’all”
They’re trying to imitate sheboons, not hicks

Overuse of emojis is an easy way to tell it’s a foid or soy on the other side of the screen

Never seen an actual blackpiller on here use emojis like these :rolleyes::horror::)

images

View attachment 750082

My old profile pic

lmao this person responded to one of my posts and i immediately could tell it was an infiltration. was wondering what exactly got them banned!

View attachment 750085
See the problem is that I don't want to talk to a woman I don't know for three hours and gain nothing. That's a waste of my time.

Or maybe they are just fucking bored as we are, nothing better to do

awesome work respect nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back