Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel getting rhinoplasty

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★★
i have an ugly fucking sandnigger nose, I have gotten indirect insults about my nose size (from femons) and direct jokes from normies It has stunted my appearance. I will still be hideous with a nosejob but it will help a bit more I hope.

any thoughts?

Bachar El Assad is a Chad dictator

i have an ugly fucking sandnigger nose, I have gotten indirect insults about my nose size (from femons) and direct jokes from normies It has stunted my appearance. I will still be hideous with a nosejob but it will help a bit more I hope.

any thoughts?
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

for reference, this is my nose
20231211 233800

you can also see dark circles, in which I hop I will get infraorbital implants for. I will not take my greycel ass back to .org

I wish I could afford one.

There is no nose for your face

for reference, this is my noseView attachment 1007679
you can also see dark circles, in which I hop I will get infraorbital implants for. I will not take my greycel ass back to .org
if it's any consolation, my nose is almost identical to yours, I have a big hooked nose. It originates from asian or middle eastern culture, I'm half pakistan, my nose is a fuckin beak.

if it's any consolation, my nose is almost identical to yours, I have a big hooked nose. It originates from asian or middle eastern culture, I'm half pakistan, my nose is a fuckin beak.
thanks brocel, appreciate it :feelscomfy: fucking hate this nose man

thanks brocel, appreciate it :feelscomfy: fucking hate this nose man
same, any picture or video I take of myself is suicide fuel. My nose is beyond abnormal, even kids at work have took the piss out of my nose. It's a factor why I'm treated with such hostility along with my short height and social anxiety. This insecurity for us is no different to the insecurity of someone's weight. The body dysmorphia is often unbearable.

Just remember, our glaring imperfections are always worse up close, this includes a big nose. Whilst its still big by conventional standards, a selfie is not a truly accurate portrayal as its literally magnified.

Last edited:
same, any picture or video I take of myself is suicide fuel. My nose is beyond abnormal, even kids at work have took the piss out of my nose. It's a factor why I'm treated with such hostility along with my short height and social anxiety. This insecurity for us is no different to the insecurity of someone's weight. The body dysmorphia is often unbearable.

Just remember, our glaring imperfections are always worse up close, this includes a big nose. Whilst its still big by conventional standards, a selfie is not a truly accurate portrayal as its literally magnified.
Weight is a retarded insecurity, in my opinion. I used to be incredibly hostile to the idea of not getting my joy from slop. Id literally eat 4000 calories worth of takis in one sitting, and id still go on about my day eating other foods. Yet I still managed to lose 10kg just cause of getting blackpilled.
Things that literally require pain, possible nerve damage, anesthesia, changing phenotypical presentation? thats insecurity
of course weight is an insecurity, and id understand the pain and sadness surrounding it. But your nose? canthal tilt? serious dark circles? chubby cheeks no matter your body fat%? your interpupillary distance? thats horrible. absolutely grim.

Weight is a retarded insecurity, in my opinion. I used to be incredibly hostile to the idea of not getting my joy from slop. Id literally eat 4000 calories worth of takis in one sitting, and id still go on about my day eating other foods. Yet I still managed to lose 10kg just cause of getting blackpilled.
Things that literally require pain, possible nerve damage, anesthesia, changing phenotypical presentation? thats insecurity
of course weight is an insecurity, and id understand the pain and sadness surrounding it. But your nose? canthal tilt? serious dark circles? chubby cheeks no matter your body fat%? your interpupillary distance? thats horrible. absolutely grim.
ye they'll never understand the plight of a nosecel, it's often left me suicidal. Mine is almost identical to your's, the curve, hook, the wide nostrils.

I've seen guys in halal takeaways with the same nose, so many asian/middle eastern men have a hooked nose like our's. Mohammed Salah, 1 of the world's best footballers has a big hooked nose from his Egyptian heritage. The ignorance we face in society is partly because of our unconventional nose, but mental health is also a factor. Self confidence can radiate a more positive energy but it's difficult when we look indifferent in some way. It's funny how people will never outright admit their prejudice but it's so fuckin apparent, reflected by their ignorance and contempt.