Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Getting revenge on asshole coworkers

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
At work I try my best to avoid human filth whenever possible but when I accidentally run into the douche bag maintenance workers they talk about how I look retarded and call me gay. I have access to their room and have been stealing their tools as vengeance. Thank you for the new tools. Suck my cock.

There used to be a black woman in my neighbourhood that we called "the whore of the hood".
I don't know what happened to her.

what kind of tools bro?

and based

what kind of tools bro?

and based
So far just small ones they won’t notice. Like wrenches and some pliers and ratchets. I might go for a impact driver later if I think I’m going to quit but they would definitely notice that missing.

So far just small ones they won’t notice. Like wrenches and some pliers and ratchets. I might go for a impact driver later if I think I’m going to quit but they would definitely notice that missing.
I was about to say that stealing tools on a semiregular basis is bound to get noticed sooner or later.

Last edited:
There used to be a black woman in my neighbourhood that we called "the whore of the hood".
I don't know what happened to her.
she found tyrone and now has 2 kids

feels bad man

how they gonna know its him though
Fair point. Maybe there's security cameras, in which case they could consult the footage (if it hasn't been deleted yet). In case there aren't any cameras, they might suspect him due to him having a motive or/and just because he looks subhuman.